JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Ayuda

Ayúdanos a ayudarte.
8/18/2019 2:36:15 AM

Reobtaining the sub-zero ornament?

Is there a way to re-obtain this or download this? I bought the Sub-zero bundle when it first came out and rocked the ornament for a long time. When I started playing again, I thought it was cheaper to pull a new exotic from the collections instead of infusing it to another heavy weapon so I ended up deleting the cold-heart with the subzero equipped, the only one it shows that I have available is pride of omalon. Is there any way to re-obtain the ornament? I tried to try and find it in my eververse purchase history, but nothing is loading on that page.
English
#Help #Eververse

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

Ver el resto del tema
  • Hi there. You can contact us through our [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Troubleshoot?oid=13681]Eververse Missing Item contact form[/url] and we'll be able to look more into this issue. You need to make sure that you are signed into Bungie.net when filling out the form.

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon