JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Foros

publicado originalmente en: Got another Guitar Error in gambit...
8/17/2019 10:35:58 AM
This is a known issue and it’s not just messing things up for the people getting the error codes. Bungie you have a responsibility to your players, you are punishing the people who obey your rules and who play your game. I have not yet been hurt by your rampant error codes in gambit, but I was banned a long time ago for being error coded out of a crucible match. Right now I can’t enjoy gambit because two of my friends have been banned for the error code issue. You are basically breaking up my ability to play with my fire team. I would never report or issue a complaint against my own friends, and if they get error coded the opposing team thinks they are getting a free win, so the ban placed on my friends is literally 100% on you for having a crappy automatic banning algorithms that can’t distinguish between players who quit and players suffering from your rampant error codes after an update. This is completely unethical considering your help page states players don’t even have the option to have their bans lifted or to fight their bans. The ban system should not even be in place if your network is so ridiculously unstable! Give me back my fire team! What are you doing to protect players? Because from here, it looks like all you do is nerf, ban, error code, promote streamers and people to abuse the community by saturating it with paid carries. Why not do some real work and ban the people who deserve it for charging players $450 for glory resets, or $1000 for crucible pinnacle weapons. Ban those people who are honestly really truly abusing the game and the players! #justice #false #unethical #crooks #errorcodes
English

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• I just did a gambit prime match where both teams had 100 motes and no prime evil. Then when the tire ran out it said I quit the match. Like hell. I don’t ever leave a match voluntarily. The match was super laggy the entire time.

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• Kid shut up and go outside

Publicando en idioma:

• Oh and PS, my friend used the record that feature to show he was error coded before a match even started, he was still flying in from orbit when he was error coded, then he got the you are banned message. It’s all been recorded, so he has proof that he didn’t do anything wrong, but he is still banned and has no option to fight it. You are responsible for this experience! As paid patrons to your product we have a right to access when we aren’t breaking rules! He just bought a new Xbox too since the old one was over heating, so you can’t blame his hardware. This is you! This is your rampant unfixed error codes and bad matchmaking! This is all you! People have a right to content when they are not to blame for your issues! Take some responsibility once in a while since you have no problem taking our money!

Publicando en idioma:

• They take alotof responsibility as they are continuing to push out patches to fix issues, just as any responsible business in gaming does kiddo

Publicando en idioma:

• Actually, a responsible company finishes their product and doesn’t use their consumers for test work. If I were some kid then I wouldn’t have already experienced release date push backs by real gaming companies that had only one shot at releasing a successful product. These online gaming companies have grown lazy, and expect people to play incomplete updates filled with data errors because they can always just “release a patch” I’m sick of being their game tester for free. How about all the glitches they don’t patch? Rat king quest is still buggy, older content completely forgotten about, because they released a broken product and didn’t have time to fix everything. It’s garbage they way companies like Bungie constantly get away with releasing partially made products for full price.

Publicando en idioma:

• Oh yeah, one of my other friends quit the game outright! He had been banned multiple times for your error codes said it wasn’t worth it to play anymore. Especially since this is the only game this issue happens on. I can play any number of online multiplayer games with far bigger lobbies and I’ll never get error coded out, but with Destiny 2 it happens all the time: going to the tower, during a patrol, loading into a night fall or strike, loading into any activity or social space or single player lobby. Error, error, error. Maybe more time fixing your issues and less time nerfing everything into the ground and people might enjoy playing more.

Publicando en idioma:

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon