JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Reclutamiento de clanes

Busca un clan o recluta nuevos miembros.
Editado por teka32oh: 8/17/2019 6:43:23 PM

Looking for active, new or casual players to join FAR [ps4]

Hey guys. Im looking for people who are new or been on the game for a while that don’t really have enough time to play due to real life event. I’m currently in college so yes i do understand sometimes we don’t have time to get on and grind as much as we want but that hasn’t stopped me from leveling up or getting the solstice armor for my warlock. We like to help each other as much as possible. So if you are new and need a buddy or if your a casual and need help getting a certain weapon someone here can help you. Most likely someone will already have the weapon or need it so it’s two birds with one stone. If this sounds like what your looking for message me and I’ll send you the link.

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• If feel Ike you need the loot and the clan perks join up. No requirements just play the you wanna play!

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

1 Respuesta
    • Permanent Solutions]  [TL:DR]We are a heavy PVE clan that likes to grind out content and help each other out, we are looking for active players to do Team raids and we have discord. Originally formed the clan at the end of Rise of Iron DLC in Destiny 1 in an anticipation for Destiny 2. We, as a clan, have been running raids grinding exotics and other useful legendaries to better outfit our characters to complete new content! We are a 16+community We also are very supportive of active streamer, and help and support their content be it by being an extra body for your activities or giving you a shout out to help you get views! Or even give you tips on streaming your content.  We have members across the United States and in the U.K.! The closer to the weekend the more active our community gets. Discord is our prime source of contact for our community to keep updated and talk about the games we are interested in.  We are and PS4 and PC clan and are looking for active members for both. We have experienced leadership that can teach and help with new/previous content as it comes out!  A lot of our members focus primarily on PVE enjoy raiding and completing challenging content. We are looking to form a couple teams to do weekly raids. If you are new to Destiny 2 and havent done any raiding, or a Destiny 2 veteran and looking for a new clan to call home we will be welcome to have you! We are a laid back group that likes to make jokes but all in good spirits and have fun!  If you are interested in joining, please shoot me a message, and apply to the clan! We hope to see you around space cowboy! Clan link: https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupId=2025505

Publicando en idioma:

• Bump

Publicando en idioma:

• Where do I join?

Publicando en idioma:

4 Respuestas
      • Editado por Teezer_Uchiha5: 8/18/2019 4:30:09 PM
        teka32oh. I'm currently looking for a clan like yours. I am very interested in joining your clan. Since i have a few brothers, I won't be active all the time because I have to share and during school days, I can't play. (No clue as to why). I have [b]never[/b] spent money on the game, not even on forsaken. I'm hoping I can join your clan soon :) EDIT: Also, are you in USA or UK?

Publicando en idioma:

1 Respuesta
        • Hey there guardian, We are LOST LEGION a European clan with members from UK / Europe and some members from the States (USA). Our members are all friendly, English speaking and active. Weekends may vary due to family commitments. We are looking for adult (21+) members to join our group. We’re a casual to active clan, seeking all end game activities. <<LOST LEGION REQUIREMENTS>> @ You MUST be 21+yrs old to join our group; @ You MUST be on PS4 platform; @ You MUST use our BAND group for communication with the group/ setting up events; We will send you an invite when you join. @ Failure to join us on Band or respect others in the clan will result in your removal from the clan. @ Enjoy, ask our members in the clan for help before you LFG others. Our admins, Founder and Members are always at hand to help should you need support in an activity or questline. Simply create an event on Band and wait for a member to join. <<IMPORTANT>> If you are inactive for an extended period, simply let our Founder know or you will be removed after approx 1 month. We try and keep active players to ensure you have someone to play with. Please note we are GMT time zone. [Note]: if YOU are already in a clan but want to join ours, you need to leave your old clan first before we can approve you into our clan. Give us a go - Check out our #Destiny2 clan! https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=3434446 See you soon, The Lost Legion Admins. SHADOW KEEP IS COMING, JOIN LOST LEGION AND FIGHT FOR YOUR LIGHT.

Publicando en idioma:

• Bump

Publicando en idioma:

• Bump

Publicando en idioma:

• Bump

Publicando en idioma:

1 Respuesta
          • Me and a friend would love to join we are hard working citizens during the day and we love to stay up late to play destiny so it would be nice to have a clan where we can play casual and or do strikes or raids. My account name is[u] [b]Swampfox26[/b][/u]#1700 and my Friend is [u][b]LoudNibba[/b][/u]#1553 .

Publicando en idioma:

2 Respuestas
            No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
            ;
            preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon