JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Ayuda

Ayúdanos a ayudarte.
Editado por HenryBAKAR: 8/16/2019 6:34:57 PM

After hundreds of Bright Engrams, have not gotten the Selfie, or Curtain Call Emote

I have been playing Season of Opulence from day one. In that time, I have probably opened hundreds of bright engrams, both purchased and earned from leveling up. In that time, I have gotten basically everything, EXCEPT for the Selfie and Curtain Call emote. Normally I would calk this up to bad RNG, but in those hundreds of engrams, I've gotten every exotic ship, sparrow, and ghost shell, dozens of times over. So I'm lucky enough to get exotic stuff, but not enough to get two emotes? Something doesn't feel right here. Is there some sort of glitch going on? Am I just really that unlucky? I'm worried I'll miss out on these emotes by the time the season ends, and I dont think I can take getting another Electronica Ghost shell or Sails of Osiris ship. Any help with this matter would be greatly appreciated!
English
#Help #Eververse

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• Yeah unfortunately these engrams provide random loot and it's just luck based whether or not you get those specific emotes. From my personal experience, Bright Engrams from the Contender's Shell (Leviathan) tend to drop Exotic Items a lot more frequently, but that's just my experience. If you're still struggling to get those, maybe try running a Leviathan or two with that Ghost Shell equipped (if you've got it).

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon