JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Ayuda

Ayúdanos a ayudarte.
8/16/2019 11:38:18 AM

Used armor glow before getting majestic set and now it’s gone?

At the start of solstice I got a solar armor glow for the helmet from the eververse gift. I didn’t know armor glows were only for the majestic set so I used the consumable when I only had the drained armor. No glow but I assumed it would pop once I got the majestic upgrade...but it’s not there at all. Any way to remedy this? Or did I just accidentally waste the glow?

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• Glows are for all three sets of armor, and can be used as many times as you want. However, there is no way to get a glow for only your helmet, and you can not get one as a gift. If you only got a glow for a single piece of armor, and it came from an engram, that is from last year's event, and will not work on this year's armor. The glows for the current armor are only available to buy with silver or bright dust, and you get the entire set of one color glows for each piece or armor in one package. You can not just buy single pieces.

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

6 Respuestas
    No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon