JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Foros

publicado originalmente en: Pinnacle Weapons were a mistake
7/30/2019 2:30:12 PM
I grinded my bum off to get the Claymore in Season 3, and to be honest I never used it much. Back in the Antiope / Graviton meta, Redrix never had a chance as it's just too slow at getting its first kill. Then LH... I tanked my KD so hard getting Solar kills, it's not even funny. You only need to look at those two to see how different the time investment / reward gained is. Redrix is hardly worth the grind at all, whereas pre-nerf Luna destroyed everything, everywhere. People defend it, but... why?
English

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• [quote]People defend it, but... why?[/quote] I can only imagine. This community, or at least the portion of it that the forums represent, has a big problem with nerfs. They don't want anything nerfed. They always see the best solution as being "improve the 99% of items so they're on par with the 1% outliers", as if that's a logically sound idea. Luna's Howl was no different; they couldn't accept that a ranged Primary with one of the fastest TTKs in the game that also fell into the most popular and most user-friendly archetype of any gun was too strong. Moreover, they would say that it took skill to use. Newsflash, it didn't. You used it the same as any other Hand Cannon except this one gave hugely disproportionate rewards. I genuinely can't remember a single point raised about the gun that defended its power without a fallacy.

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon