JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Ayuda

Ayúdanos a ayudarte.
7/22/2019 3:05:23 PM

Stiiiiiiill waaaaiting, ryzen 3000 fix on the way?

Destiny 2 is still broken on new ryzen 3000 series + x570 boards. Players are unable to play your game bongo, get to it.
English
#Help

Publicando en idioma:

Cancelar Editar Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Crear escuadra Publicar

Ver el resto del tema
  • The wait is properly going to be awhile the fix from amd has been pulled due to 1003aba being buggy, so now we are waiting on amd to patch 1003aba then distribute it back to board vendors and have them take a week or two to implement it. If amd doesn't get 1003aba to vendors by Wednesday we will most likely not see the fix until Aug 11th-25th depending on the board vendor. I'm pretty sure destiny 2 is capable of running on processors that don't support rdrand wish Bungie would just implement a small patch saying if cpuid: 3000sku skip call. No idea if it would be that simple since I'm not a programmer but I just want to iron bananas.

Publicando en idioma:

Cancelar Editar Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Crear escuadra Publicar

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon