JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Ayuda

Ayúdanos a ayudarte.
7/20/2019 9:49:50 PM

Got suspended from gambit because the game keep disconnecting me

I was trying to play gambit but the game wouldn't stop disconnecting me kicking me mid match and not because of that in suspended from play gambit. anyone know when the suspension ends cause this is complete -blam!-ing bullshit.
English
#Help #Networking

Publicando en idioma:

Cancelar Editar Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Crear escuadra Publicar

• [quote]I was trying to play gambit but the game wouldn't stop disconnecting me kicking me mid match and not because of that in suspended from play gambit. anyone know when the suspension ends cause this is complete -blam!-ing bullshit.[/quote] In-Game Gambit/Competitive Crucible SUSPENSIONS are only 30-60mins and placed AUTOMATICALLY if you leave too many games in a short time span for ANY reason. Whether it be a ddos, error code or power outage. The message usually says: "TIME OUT! You left a ______ match before it was complete…." You'll live

Publicando en idioma:

Cancelar Editar Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Crear escuadra Publicar

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon