JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Servicio de avisos
Mañana, Destiny 2 estará fuera de línea temporalmente debido a operaciones programadas de mantenimiento. Permanece atento a @BungieHelp para conocer las novedades.

Destiny 2

Discusión sobre Destiny 2
7/17/2019 1:51:46 PM

Nightfalls need matchmaking- it’s ridiculous

Look, it’s been way past long enough. If Forges and Blind Well and especially the Menagerie can have matchmaking, there’s absolutely no reason for Nightfalls to not have it. Sure, it’s not a huge hassle to jump in to LFG, but the point is we shouldn’t have to damn it. If I can jump into the Menagerie, which is much more difficult and much more mechanics heavy than any Nightfall and expect a Fireteam I should absolutely expect that from the Nightfall Strikes.

Publicando en idioma:

Cancelar Editar Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Crear escuadra Publicar

• It's called Guided Games.

Publicando en idioma:

Cancelar Editar Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Crear escuadra Publicar

• Reading the comments i can't believe how many people don't understand how matchmaking in nightfalls would work. Matchmade nightfall modifiers will be fixed on rotation like in D1 not a fan of fixed modifiers well make a fire team and use the challenge card pretty simple.

Publicando en idioma:

1 Respuesta
    • But we absolutely should be able to choose if we matchmake or not. I like to solo nightfall sometimes. And its good for tribute bounties. Matchmake Option for all (especially Heroic Menagerie) Activities!

Publicando en idioma:

1 Respuesta
      • If Nightfalls are matchmade then who's Challenge Card gets used? Did you think of that?

Publicando en idioma:

3 Respuestas
        • Again it would be nice but with the challenge card it throws a knot into things...my solution have the match made nightfall be just that the basic bare bones nightfall, they could even throw in random modifiers for it(humm feels familiar tho)...at least people could matchmaker it to farm for the exclusive loot that drops in them..but then again there's 3 in rotation each week so maby make it a playlist that just switches between the 3 each time random mods and I think people would be content..would still have to lfg for specific score runs and what not but at least this gives u some.options

Publicando en idioma:

• I will agree that match making for nightfalls would be nice.. Guided games was a nice idea, but hasnt been touched on since vanilla D2. Just remove it, and add in an OPTIONAL matchmaking for the nightfall. However.. I already take issue with how the nightfalls are in D2. The system needs to return to how they were in D1. Can keep three nightfalls to pick from. But light level stays, no handicaps, and fixed random modifiers. No more "five of swords" so people can just baby there way through the nightfall. Nightfalls used to be a challenge, and thats how it should be..

Publicando en idioma:

2 Respuestas
          • It doesn't need matchmaking. It would be nice to have the option to solo or match make.

Publicando en idioma:

• [quote]Look, it’s been way past long enough. If Forges and Blind Well and especially the Menagerie can have matchmaking, there’s absolutely no reason for Nightfalls to not have it. Sure, it’s not a huge hassle to jump in to LFG, but the point is we shouldn’t have to damn it. If I can jump into the Menagerie, which is much more difficult and much more mechanics heavy than any Nightfall and expect a Fireteam I should absolutely expect that from the Nightfall Strikes.[/quote] Guided Games...

Publicando en idioma:

3 Respuestas
            No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
            ;
            preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon