JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Foros

publicado originalmente en: Temporarily restricted
7/14/2019 3:42:19 PM
Well if you actually stabilise your connection you won’t get booted for harming the game for other players! Restrictions are placed manually on accounts that are deemed to be repeatedly ruining game experiences for others in PVP, or gambit. Restrictions [i]will not[/i] be overturned until their duration has passed. Use this time to stabilise and improve your network connection so that you stop harming games for other players. The first restriction will last two weeks. If you do not fix your connection, the next will be two months. If you still persist in ruining the game for others, you will be permanently banned from Destiny 2. Please be considerate of others and work on fixing your connection, to avoid further repercussions.
English

Publicando en idioma:

Cancelar Editar Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Crear escuadra Publicar

• That’s some bull lol there are a lot of people that are having the same exact trouble as I am. Even though my Internet connection is stable, I still get disconnected and get different error codes. I have friends that live in really good Internet areas and they still get disconnected as well. So don’t tell me that I deserve this because many people have the same exact thing and they get banned as well.

Publicando en idioma:

Cancelar Editar Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Crear escuadra Publicar

• Welp. I’ve provided you with the information you need, whether or not you enjoy having your account restricted has nothing to do with me. 🤷‍♂️

Publicando en idioma:

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon