JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Foros

publicado originalmente en: Temporarily restricted
7/14/2019 3:04:59 PM
There's nothing fair about the crap servers at BUNGIE. We're all having problems with them.
English

Publicando en idioma:

Cancelar Editar Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Crear escuadra Publicar

• [quote]There's nothing fair about the crap servers at BUNGIE. We're all having problems with them.[/quote] You realize there are NO servers at Bungie that you are connected with to play PvP activities, right? Once you drop out of orbit into a match, players are connected to other players via P2P and are not connected to Bungie servers. If someone is kicked from PvP matches it is either on that player's side or with their ISP or somewhere between the player's side and Bungie's side. All of that is not Bungie's responsibility.

Publicando en idioma:

Cancelar Editar Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Crear escuadra Publicar

• You people just don't quit. Bungie themselves have already stated multiple times there are known issues for all players booting people from games. Of course, the usual suspects are on here blaming all the players for something that's not their fault while claiming Bungie can do no wrong.

Publicando en idioma:

• Editado por DarthZman: 7/14/2019 8:55:46 PM
    [quote]You people just don't quit. Bungie themselves have already stated multiple times there are known issues for all players booting people from games.[/quote] Maybe check timestamps. I posted that and so did others before Bungie said there was an issue. More times than not, it is not Bungie's fault. [quote]Of course, the usual suspects are on here blaming all the players for something that's not their fault while claiming Bungie can do no wrong.[/quote] I did not blame this person in my reply did I? I explained that there are no Bungie servers players are connected into while playing PvP. That is a fact and is not blaming the player. On my other comments on other posts, I also stated the issues in the past can be attributed to ISP issues and issues with other hop locations between the player and Bungie...again, not blaming the player. On some of your other replies, you could be more respectful and not personally insult others here.

Publicando en idioma:

• He’s also attacking me for this. Mindless insulting. I wouldn’t waste your effort on it.

Publicando en idioma:

• I just report people like that and let the Ninjas and Moderators handle it.

Publicando en idioma:

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon