JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Servicio de alertas
Hoy, Destiny 2 estará fuera de línea temporalmente debido a operaciones programadas de mantenimiento. Permanece atento a @BungieHelp para conocer las novedades.

Foros

publicado originalmente en: Temporarily restricted
7/14/2019 8:31:58 AM
Bungie does not send out bans until then investigate. You have been a bad guardian doing something you should not have or you have an unstable connection. https://www.bungie.net/7_Destiny-Account-Restrictions-and-Banning-Policies/en/Help/Article/11929
English

Publicando en idioma:

Cancelar Editar Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Crear escuadra Publicar

• This makes no sense because of my connection smh I have perfect internet connections and people can report you for the fun of it but thanks for your opinion.

Publicando en idioma:

Cancelar Editar Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Crear escuadra Publicar

• Editado por DarthZman: 7/14/2019 8:51:28 PM
    [quote]This makes no sense because of my connection smh I have perfect internet connections and people can report you for the fun of it but thanks for your opinion.[/quote] First, Bungie has posted that they are investigating this issue. Second, nobody has "perfect internet". Third, even if "people report others for fun", Bungie reps review the reports and only take action if there is something that warrants it from reports. What is happening here is the detection software is seeing people leaving matches, even when they aren't and assigning suspensions and connection based restrictions. That has nothing to do with player reports. Hopefully Bungie can figure out the issue and have it resolved for everyone that is having the issue.

Publicando en idioma:

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon