JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Ayuda

Ayúdanos a ayudarte.
7/14/2019 8:22:07 AM

Temporarily restricted

I just got my first restricted ban from PVP and that’s completely unfair. My Internet is perfect but dealing with bungie’s servers, I get disconnected a lot and now I’m restricted for two weeks. This is unfair
English
#Help #Networking

Publicando en idioma:

Cancelar Editar Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Crear escuadra Publicar

• Bungie does not send out bans until then investigate. You have been a bad guardian doing something you should not have or you have an unstable connection. https://www.bungie.net/7_Destiny-Account-Restrictions-and-Banning-Policies/en/Help/Article/11929

Publicando en idioma:

Cancelar Editar Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Crear escuadra Publicar

2 Respuestas
    • Well if you actually stabilise your connection you won’t get booted for harming the game for other players! Restrictions are placed manually on accounts that are deemed to be repeatedly ruining game experiences for others in PVP, or gambit. Restrictions [i]will not[/i] be overturned until their duration has passed. Use this time to stabilise and improve your network connection so that you stop harming games for other players. The first restriction will last two weeks. If you do not fix your connection, the next will be two months. If you still persist in ruining the game for others, you will be permanently banned from Destiny 2. Please be considerate of others and work on fixing your connection, to avoid further repercussions.

Publicando en idioma:

2 Respuestas
      • [quote]My Internet is perfect but dealing with bungie’s servers[/quote] Why do you all think you are connected to Bungie servers in PvP matches? It is P2P once you leave orbit and drop into a match and at that point, you are no longer connected to Bungie servers and are connected to other players bypassing Bungie servers for the duration of the match. Bungie servers only collect match data, nothing more, at that point. If you lose connection, lag, etc., it is either on your side or with your ISP or somewhere between the your side and Bungie's side. [quote]I get disconnected a lot and now I’m restricted for two weeks. This is unfair[/quote] That right there, you get disconnected a lot...that is the reason why. You are having connection issues. Tell us, is it fair you are negatively affecting other players while knowing you are having disconnect issues but still try to play anyway ruining the match for other players?

Publicando en idioma:

• There's nothing fair about the crap servers at BUNGIE. We're all having problems with them.

Publicando en idioma:

5 Respuestas
        No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
        ;
        preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon