JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Servicio de alertas
Hoy, Destiny 2 estará fuera de línea temporalmente debido a operaciones programadas de mantenimiento. Permanece atento a @BungieHelp para conocer las novedades.

Foros

Editado por Ari: 7/14/2019 7:33:35 AM
Ari
Ari

Whisper is far easier than zero hour man.. you don't have to care about the type of shields, you just kill everything fast hahaha.
English

Publicando en idioma:

Cancelar Editar Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Crear escuadra Publicar

• Funny, it is the other way around for me. I find whisper one of the hardest missions to solo. I can solo zero, shattered throne, etc, but I run out of time when I try to solo whisper. Fortunately I already have the worm, so I just run the chests once a week for the essence (just 2 more weeks to go).

Publicando en idioma:

Cancelar Editar Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Crear escuadra Publicar

• Have you soloed zero hour? That’s the mission of relevance...

Publicando en idioma:

• yea the guy helping me was in the middle of going for the catalyst and yea heroic zero hour sounds... rough

Publicando en idioma:

• It’s not rough! Longest part is just memorizing the maze! Willing to help on the Xbox if you are on it! Riskrunner is awesome in this quest. Shreds

Publicando en idioma:

• Nice but ha e you tried Jotunn? Even better (or a lot better!;)

Publicando en idioma:

• I used n N

Publicando en idioma:

Really? even against enemies with different shields than arc?.

Publicando en idioma:

• Editado por US Reaper x: 7/15/2019 3:13:47 AM
    Nah if you want an option for all shield elements... use Jotunn if you have it. A much better option than riskrunner... you can use at a great range which is useful considering zero hour enemies do a lot of damage (as you know). It’s the best weapon in the game for shields, one shotting every shield and disorienting to boot. However if you have a coordinated team you can probably run more optimal loadouts without the gun... just make sure you are covering different elements subclass, special and heavy weapons. You should use an add clearing heavy... or sniper if you have trouble with tanks. I personally use lmgs like hammerhead with large ammo capacity it automatically covers one element.

Publicando en idioma:

My main problem in that mission was ammo scarcity.. that's why we ended up using hard light for the most part, then a kinetic sniper for the spiders and hammerhead for everything else.

Publicando en idioma:

• Editado por US Reaper x: 7/15/2019 3:52:11 AM
    Ammo scarcity of no consequence. Pro tip- Before doing zero hour heroic, rally barricade at any upcoming public event on earth and you spawn in with max ammo during the mission. (If you’re not doing heroic this might not work but if you a struggling on normal I have pity) If you are running reserve perks... (fusion for Jotunn, hold around 18 shots). Run at least 1 special and heavy ammo finder... only a little ring needed. That’s enough ammo to nearly solo the mission, but easily two man it. I also run lmgs (usually hammerhead) which have great ammo economy. A lot of reserves... add clear potential... great and you can even get machine gun reserves too. Don’t trip though my own loadout is tether + Iznagis burden- wrecks tanks with cat Random arc pulse with rampage outlaw Hammerhead Also I often run celestial nighthawk for tanks Outbreak Loaded question Hammerhead However any good range/perk scout/pulse + Jotunn is arguable the best starting loadout for those who are having trouble or who are trying to solo/ pull extra weight of weaker teammates.

Publicando en idioma:

• [quote]Ammo scarcity of no consequence. Pro tip- Before doing zero hour heroic, rally barricade at any upcoming public event on earth and you spawn in with max ammo during the mission. (If you’re not doing heroic this might not work but if you a struggling on normal I have pity) If you are running reserve perks... (fusion for Jotunn, hold around 18 shots). Run at least 1 special and heavy ammo finder... only a little ring needed. That’s enough ammo to nearly solo the mission, but easily two man it. I also run lmgs (usually hammerhead) which have great ammo economy. A lot of reserves... add clear potential... great and you can even get machine gun reserves too. Don’t trip though my own loadout is tether + Iznagis burden- wrecks tanks with cat Random arc pulse with rampage outlaw Hammerhead Also I often run celestial nighthawk for tanks Outbreak Loaded question Hammerhead However any good range/perk scout/pulse + Jotunn is arguable the best starting loadout for those who are having trouble or who are trying to solo/ pull extra weight of weaker teammates.[/quote] Do you play on Ps4? I am in desperate need of help getting the last few runs to complete my caralyst.

Publicando en idioma:

• Editado por US Reaper x: 7/15/2019 2:54:05 PM
    I’m sorry I’m on Xbox or else I would definitely help

Publicando en idioma:

• Or If I may suggest Borialis exotic sniper, It will be the best against any shield as you can switch elemental damage, Its perk, breaking a shield will return 1 shot or with the same element will return ammo, 1 shot which was is used to break shield and the rest of mag will have increased damage, so you get 5 shots with increased damage from a sniper that has pretty good impact then with perk active increased damage. Its ideal for the servitors in the room with walker tank, 1 void shot to break their shields, then with your 1 shot returned and increased damage you can take out the servitor with 2 or 3 shots and have a few rounds left with increased damage to hit the walker with. the giant shanks with solar shields also go down fast with this weapon, normal shanks with all types of shields take 1 shot to kill as long as you switch to the right element, if they're close enough to each other you can take out multiple shanks with 1 shot and have a full mag of increased damage, in the final room hitting the boss with those 5 increased damage shots with precision takes a fair portion of his health. Heavy weapon is either as you suggest, Hammerhead heavy machine gun or the Gambit pinnacle heavy machine gun which also shreds. For the first half of the mission before all the jumps I use the primary vanguard scout rifle, Nameless midnight with explosive rounds, then in the final room switch to a pulse rifle, usually Bygones with rampage. This is what I use to try and solo the heroic, Borialis Sniper I think is a better option than the hardlight auto rifle, it takes too long to break shield compared to Borialis and also the mission layout where you don't want get too close to enemies, Borialis for this mission is my go to, great range, damage and can switch through all elemental damage types like hardlight. Jotuun is a beast and a go to weapon for any occasion but I think Borialis when trying to solo this mission works better.

Publicando en idioma:

I'm not having troubles, i beat it on the normal version. I just commented about the riskrunner thing.

Publicando en idioma:

• I’d believe it. Wavesplitter is great against void shields, but works against all shields really well too.

Publicando en idioma:

• Editado por US Reaper x: 7/15/2019 3:17:36 AM
    Nah wavesplitter is not good... hammerhead is legendary and has great ammo economy so you use that. It would help if you saved your exotic slot for outbreak or izanagis burden which are great for tank + boss... or Jotunn if you are struggling with shields.

Publicando en idioma:

• Yea I normally use outbreak, but before I had it, wavesplitter was my go-to

Publicando en idioma:

We're talking about riskrunner tho, also wavesplitter isn't a good weapon to recommend for all cases, since it's only on ps4, at least until next september.

Publicando en idioma:

• Wavesplitter is an exclusive? I didn’t know cuz I didn’t play for this game for about a year. But I was just getting at the fact that if other particular guns are good against any shield in zero hour, then risk runner must be too.

Publicando en idioma:

Yeah it's a ps4 exclusive until next sept.

Publicando en idioma:

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon