JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Ayuda

Ayúdanos a ayudarte.
7/11/2019 12:27:48 AM

Saxophone Error on Hotel Wi-Fi

Hi, I travel for work and often play at different hotels. I've never had an issue except from time to time just weak signal in general, but at this week's particular hotel I'm suddenly just unable to log in to Destiny 2 at all and every time I attempt to start up I immediately get alternating messages of "Unable to contact Destiny Servers", "You must restart battle.net application." and Saxophone error messages. Every other game and application works just fine, the signals even really good, no other issues besides this. I've looked up the error code and other forum entries, I've never had a trial period but I do play on another machine at home, but that machine is off and obviously logged out. I also haven't attempted to uninstall and reinstall the game, it's good signal for a hotel but c'mon it's still hotel wi-fi and this game is massive, I'm not about to try downloading 100GB. I've probably spent 90% of my time since November 2018 at hotels and never had an issue, I'll probably be gone before I figure this out but it would be nice to know for the future if I see it again, thanks.
English
#Help #Errorcodes

Publicando en idioma:

Cancelar Editar Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Crear escuadra Publicar

Ver el resto del tema
  • Hi there. [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/46139]SAXOPHONE[/url] errors show up when Blizzard can't authenticate a player’s purchase or login when they launch Destiny 2. View our [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/46139]SAXOPHONE[/url] article for more information. You may want to follow these steps to refresh your PC game license: [quote] [b]1.[/b] Close the Battle.net app. [b]2.[/b] Via a web browser; change your Battle.net password [b]3.[/b] Restart Destiny 2 via the Battle.net app [/quote] Additionally, some players have reported that creating a new Windows profile has helped with this issue.

Publicando en idioma:

Cancelar Editar Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Crear escuadra Publicar

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon