JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Ayuda

Ayúdanos a ayudarte.
7/3/2019 9:15:58 PM

Looking for crash fixes!

I got Destiny a few months ago. Logged on just fine the first time got as far as starting the first mission of Forsaken and immediately I get the error "Game content cannot be read, run blizzards scan and repair and start again." or something close to that. I ran the scan and repair and it found no issues. Now it isn't even letting me get past the start page before it crashes with the same error. Does anyone have any fixes I could use?
English
#Help #Errorcodes

Publicando en idioma:

Cancelar Editar Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Crear escuadra Publicar

Ver el resto del tema
  • If you could post your PC specs and also a link to your latest DxDiag. [quote]DxDiag: • To find this information, press (Windows Key + R) to bring up the Run dialog box, enter this command “dxdiag”, no quotation marks. • Click on “save all information”. • Copy text from saved file to preferred third-party text dump website (i.e. PasteBin, DumpTxt) and share link here[/quote]

Publicando en idioma:

Cancelar Editar Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Crear escuadra Publicar

8 Respuestas
    No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon