JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discusión sobre Destiny 2
Editado por LabradorTheBest: 6/18/2019 11:11:05 AM

Competitive playlist player selection

There was so much updates since the release of forsaken but none of these fixed the player selection of the competitive playlist. What I am talking about is that when I start a competitive match, the player selector decides to put a fireteam of 2 pros in the opposing team, and give them another 2 random pros. Oh yeah, and then my team is left with three noobs that get 3 kills in a clash match, and quit at the very beginning. That’s impossible, but I get a bad opposing team like 1/10 matches, but my team is still all noobs. We barely win. Like in 1/15 matches my team are pros... Edit: forgot to mention, but almost always the opposing team has an op rocket launcher, or hammerhead, and a Luna’s howl or nf and a dust rock blues or other shit.

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

Ver el resto del tema
  • I've luckily been getting lucky playing comp myself and tend to get some good people, but sometimes I simply get people who don't support or just sit in the corner hoping it'll just be like quickplay, or they just run off on their own to get gunned down... Issue with that is that the game matchmakes based on the amount of glory points you have and not based on your personal skill.

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

3 Respuestas
    No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon