JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Ayuda

Ayúdanos a ayudarte.
6/16/2019 6:15:59 PM

Suspended for unstable ping

I got a ban for unstable ping a while ago for 1 or 2 weeks and I'm not going to say its undeserved, after the ban was up it was the new season so, loving comp, I jumped right into the playlist. A day or two later I got banned again for 2 months. I completely understand why I've been suspended again, my ping isn't stable, its not me hell its not even destinys dodgy server system, its my ISP. I've talked to them multiple times and they said they fixed the issue multiple times but still my ping will spike fairly often. I live in South Africa so my base ping already sin't amazing and there's nothing I can do about that. I realize I shouldn't try to play comp with this issue going so by all means ban me from the comp playlist. What I don't understand is banning people with unstable ping from EVERY PvP activity is a bit much. Not being able to play PvP or gambit has hemorrhaged all progress for me this season (and for 66% of it.) I completely understand banning me from the competitive playlist where everyone is trying to win and having someone lagging around can ruin the match but please could you at least leave some options available so that I can do the quests and bounties that require PvP or gambit matches.
English
#Help #Networking

Publicando en idioma:

Cancelar Editar Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Crear escuadra Publicar

Ver el resto del tema
  • I feel ya. I just received a two week ban from matchmaking against other. The ban I got feel like it wasn’t entirely deserved. My last match went smoothly and my teammates I was playing with agree with me. I think the idea of limiting the band just to competitive is great. I believe they should also have a better reporting system in the game and a way to overturn undeserving temp bans

Publicando en idioma:

Cancelar Editar Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Crear escuadra Publicar

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon