JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Foros

6/15/2019 2:19:52 AM
[quote]just how i feel maybe some agree maybe some dont[/quote] My warlock Skull of Dire Ahamkara is pointless now. What used to give me a super recharge doesn’t even get 20%. Might as well not wear it, no benefit. Taken all the fun out of running the nova. Please reverse the nerf!
English

Publicando en idioma:

Cancelar Editar Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Crear escuadra Publicar

• Maybe you got to used to using Nova on five red bars like a lame brain and are to used to just mashing that super button to breeze through everything? Infinite supers are fun, but there is no denying it's overpowered. Maybe, just maybe, if you actually pay attention to the game mechanics, you wouldn't crutch your super.

Publicando en idioma:

Cancelar Editar Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Crear escuadra Publicar

• [quote]Maybe you got to used to using Nova on five red bars like a lame brain and are to used to just mashing that super button to breeze through everything? Infinite supers are fun, but there is no denying it's overpowered. Maybe, just maybe, if you actually pay attention to the game mechanics, you wouldn't crutch your super.[/quote] Re numbers, here’s an example, go to Dreaming City, Aphelion’s Rest. Super used to regen off each of the three waves, not even 50% now off any. Can’t all be noobs who rely on big guns and team shooting as opposed using supers and skill. Maybe you should read posts instead of just trolling them...

Publicando en idioma:

• [quote]Maybe you got to used to using Nova on five red bars like a lame brain and are to used to just mashing that super button to breeze through everything? Infinite supers are fun, but there is no denying it's overpowered. Maybe, just maybe, if you actually pay attention to the game mechanics, you wouldn't crutch your super.[/quote] It’s not about being a bad player or needing a crutch, it’s about fun. If i hit 12+ red or multiple yellows and only get 20% back then the super isn’t worth having. I don’t want mayhem like recharging but do want some. As others have pointed out Bungie admitted some activities were designed around it, eg Reckoning, which just aren’t fun without the energy and pace of using supers. Without supers its not Destiny....

Publicando en idioma:

• 12+ reds and numerous yellows will easily pull back half your super with Skull. Can confirm. May want to check your numbers there. As for Reckoning, it's already a tired and beaten argument. Between four people you should easily be able to chain supers. Same for any other major PvE activity. And I don't believe supers make up the whole of the game. Not like we've an array of abilities, weapon and armor sets at our disposal.

Publicando en idioma:

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon