JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Foros

6/14/2019 6:05:26 PM
reckoning was not designed to be a super Spam activity the community changed it into that because of exotics that give you instant super back lol I knew this was gonna happen and now I sit back and laugh at people who can't get passed it with actual skill and communication
English

Publicando en idioma:

Cancelar Editar Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Crear escuadra Publicar

• In TWAB 5/16/2019 in regards to why they were nerfing super return exotics they quite literally said: [quote]some activities were designed considering the use of armour such as Orpheus Rigs, Phoenix Protocol, Skull of Dire Ahemkara. This means if someone im your fireteam doesnt have these Super Regen exotics equipped that the activity becomes far more difficult...[/quote] The activity in question being Reckoning. And I actually agree with the nerfs, Reckoning is a complete and utterly boring activity. Some of the worst in the game. And I dont want anymore content like that. However as the original poster pointed out, they designed this endgame activity around specific pillars (super return exotics) which they have now nerfed. Accordingly the mode should be updated or adjusted in some way.

Publicando en idioma:

Cancelar Editar Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Crear escuadra Publicar

• Just because they say that the activitie will be much more difficult without the exotics does not mean that they were built around super regeneration. That activity became boring and stake because I'd super regeneration ... When I can go the entire activity not shooting my gun it becomes a joke.

Publicando en idioma:

• The part where they say that 'activities were designed considering the use of armour...' quite literally means that they designed the activities around super regen exotics. And the reason Reckoning is a boring activity is that mechanically nothing interesting happens, its just waves and waves of thrall and majors using stomp. As opposed to say for example the Menagerie where you have things like dodging the firewalls in the minotaur boss encounter etc. The objectives are better designed and more involving for the player than hoping you dont get stomped off a bridge.

Publicando en idioma:

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon