JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Foros

6/14/2019 12:30:43 PM
There is an issue where the chests and buying the 3 boons are resetting on Sunday right now, instead of Tuesday. We should be able to get them again later this weekend. [spoiler] • Chests on the Pleasure Barge: We are investigating an issue where the chests on Werner's pleasure barge reset on Sunday's daily reset and not at Tuesday's weekly reset. https://www.bungie.net/en/Forums/Post/252323677?sort=0&page=0 [/spoiler]
English

Publicando en idioma:

Cancelar Editar Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Crear escuadra Publicar

• ty but how come it is whit some accounts and not all off the accounts and will it be fixed with reset or not . and thanks for the answer

Publicando en idioma:

Cancelar Editar Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Crear escuadra Publicar

• If you opened it on Sunday (when they randomly reset) you will now be on the Sunday schedule. If you didn't, you will still reset every Tuesday as far as I'm aware.

Publicando en idioma:

• Unfortunately that doesn’t appear to be the case. I opened the chests first week, they evidently reset on Sunday and then again on Tuesday for individuals who already opened them on Sunday. However, I didn’t open them in Sunday or Tuesday, and when I visited yesterday no chests were available. So come Sunday appears some folks will be able to have opened the chests 4x (an extra open), while others like me will only have 2x (missing one). Not a biggie, but frustrating. Bungies response to a post indicated they are intended to reset on Sunday, not Tuesday. So my guess is they disabled the chests this week until Tuesday to prevent people opening them twice, which also blocked people who hadn’t opened any yet.

Publicando en idioma:

• Editado por El Senior Fats: 6/16/2019 11:57:08 AM
    If you opened them on Sunday you wouldnt have been able to pick it up on tuesday. I opened them on tuesday first week, then again on sunday, and havent been able to open them since. I have a fully maxed out chalice since last sunday as well. so basically, from what I have seen on both PSN and PC accounts, if you opened it on sunday reset you would not be able to open them again until later today after reset. We will see in 5 hours. But I can guarantee you I did not open them on this tuesday reset neither pick up the 3xbooms.

Publicando en idioma:

• I opened them on Sunday, though I did open 1 chest before the Sunday reset to see. Confirming chests did not reset today for me. Looks like they'll be hard forcing everyone onto the weekly reset schedule, intentionally or unintentionally. (Which is fine, it's just two days. I'm just 150 short of an upgrade and was looking forward to today)

Publicando en idioma:

• Editado por El Senior Fats: 6/16/2019 7:14:09 PM
    I just opened all of mine today about 1 hour ago, they were all there including the booms! I think they were going to reset them again on tuesday reset which would mean I would have got 3 in 3 weeks, pretty much spot on for me

Publicando en idioma:

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon