JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Ayuda

Ayúdanos a ayudarte.
6/14/2019 12:20:45 AM

Xbox One Sound Issues

I bought the Forsaken + Annual Pass bundle recently and for the first couple of days everything was fine. Recently however, like the past week, I have run into a few different audio issues. The most prevalent issue is the music being distorted, as if it were playing back out of key. There is also the occasional crackling sound, usually when first loading the game. This doesn’t occur only through my headset, but through my TV speakers as well. When I play other games the audio works without any issues. This leads me to believe it’s an issue with Destiny 2. I’ve bought a new headset thinking that would fix the issue, it still persists. I reset my system cache, still there. I uninstalled/reinstalled Destiny 2 and then reset the cache, still there... Any and all help and suggestions are greatly appreciated! My setup: Xbox One X (Preview-Alpha Skip Ahead) Turtle Beach Stealth 600

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon