JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Foros

publicado originalmente en: I got one question!
6/13/2019 4:53:54 PM
I was vegan for about 2 years. I actually asked myself this once. Less about bugs and more about vegans; I ended up going back to being just a vegetarian (I don't eat meat due to stomach issues). I couldn't do the whole vegan thing anymore. I don't care what any vegan says, I love animals, just as much as the next guy. But FUKC! Vegan people are the worst kind of people. They're so judgmental, rude, awkward, weird, etc... Veganism isn't for everybody, though. Way too many supplements you need need to make sure you take. I gave up veganism because I hated how I started feeling. I realized the key to being vagan: Vegans can talk shit and judge everyone else, but how dare anyone talk bad about them! lol
English

Publicando en idioma:

Cancelar Editar Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Crear escuadra Publicar

• how do you get enough protein if you can't eat meat? I know some nuts have protein but can't be that much

Publicando en idioma:

Cancelar Editar Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Crear escuadra Publicar

• I eat a lot of different beans, quinoa, lentils, various nuts, chia seeds. I also eat a lot a high protein fruits and veggies like broccoli, spinach, asparagus potatoes, blackberries, bananas, etc... There are also meat alternatives that i like, or, SOME that I like, that are made from pea protein and whatnot. I buy some veggie burgers and hot dogs that I like that honestly, when grilling them up, are just as enjoyable as real burgers and dogs. When I was vegan, I kind of made the transition while uneducated. I was thinking, "oh hey, veganism, this should be healthy!" not really knowing you can be vegan and still eat really unhealthy. As I was making the efforts to be more healthy and plant based, i think the damage had already been done, i was a bit deficient in vitamins, I wasn't feeling good, and i just said -blam!- it! I'm going back to being vegetarian.

Publicando en idioma:

• I couldn’t become a vegetarian or vegan cuz of type 1 Diabetes which means I have to eat alot of meat to keep my blood sugar down

Publicando en idioma:

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon