JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Foros

publicado originalmente en: Matchmaking is Atrocious
6/13/2019 8:15:51 AM
You do know that Bungies pvp algorithms promote a 50% win/loss ratio? Yeah, the better players, especially in teams, will have a greater win ratio but Joe Average will be put on bad teams or have bullshit server/lag/shots not hitting around 50% of the time. I'll put money on many of use can recall many many many matches where shots don't register and the enemy has killed us behind walls.
English

Publicando en idioma:

Cancelar Editar Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Crear escuadra Publicar

• [quote]You do know that Bungies pvp algorithms promote a 50% win/loss ratio? Yeah, the better players, especially in teams, will have a greater win ratio but Joe Average will be put on bad teams or have bullshit server/lag/shots not hitting around 50% of the time. I'll put money on many of use can recall many many many matches where shots don't register and the enemy has killed us behind walls.[/quote] Amazing Bro I’m sick of D2 pve. Sick of it to the point that last season was the first time I went into comp to actually try for wins. Only ran hunter last season and now I’m in the same boat this season. Difference is I’m not even trying for max power (750) this season. Last season got my recluse n Luna. Didn’t get NF. This season snipers are cancer to me. On top of everything I mentioned, matchmaking is getting to be too much. To the point that I close out the app after a few crucible matches. I really feel like uninstalling for good. I’ve uninstalled before and came back again, but I feel like I’m at the end of my rope w this game.

Publicando en idioma:

Cancelar Editar Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Crear escuadra Publicar

• Editado por Not Meesh: 6/13/2019 3:29:24 PM
    I will never solo queue because of this fact. I only enter as a team of 2 or more because if I don't, it's almost a guaranteed loss due to the team balancing. If Bungie wants the 6-stacking to stop, rework the matchmaking.

Publicando en idioma:

• I'll never forget the time I fought a russian dude who wiped my entire team in comp with just melee attacks. We were all shooting at him at the same time. With shotguns and recluse. Why are russians on EU, I still ask myself.

Publicando en idioma:

• Halo 3 used to have region matchmaking, But now i have to play against laggy mexican connections or terrible brazilian players who lag around the map like theyre skipping down the street eating a lolipop killing you with kind words. Its complete horseshit....but honestly though...noone cares...i can reach down deep...in my bag of -blam!-s and cant find 1 to give about any of it.. I love each and every one of you!!!

Publicando en idioma:

• Was he just "rushin' in.... I'll get my coat 🤦‍♂️

Publicando en idioma:

• But it’s promoting a 0% for me. My teammates attack each other, do everything in their power to avoid objectives, many can’t fight, and on top of all of this I’m pretty much always put into a game mode where the objective is EVERYTHING eg: control, and my opponents are always at/above my ability. I cannot play PVP, especially competitive, without a LFG fireteam. If I do, I only get to lose. Even then, with the LFG teams, they’re either good for one match then fail, or [b]I [/b] play really bad with them (that’s the most frustrating) or loads of them quit mid-match. Don’t get me started on players who lag so bad for our whole team we actually have 0 chance of fighting them. They’re really bad. All I want is recluse. Then I’m NEVER touching PVP again.

Publicando en idioma:

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon