JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discusión sobre Destiny 2
6/11/2019 4:23:57 PM

Option to auto dismantle blue engrams

Straight up topic body. They're constantly filling my postmaster causing me to lose items I'd rather not lose. I'd love to be able to vault more but, that's overflowing. We need more vault space or auto dismantle blues sent to postmaster.
English
#destiny2

Publicando en idioma:

Cancelar Editar Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Crear escuadra Publicar

Ver el resto del tema
  • [quote]Straight up topic body. They're constantly filling my postmaster causing me to lose items I'd rather not lose. I'd love to be able to vault more but, that's overflowing. We need more vault space or auto dismantle blues sent to postmaster.[/quote] If they used the same algorithm that determines what level item we get as a reward to auto-dismantle blues that can't benefit us i would be for this. The game know what we have in our inventory and vault both It isn't very often for veteran players that a blue is actually higher than a legendary or exotic that we have in our inventory, but new playerts would most definitely getting blues that would benefit them

Publicando en idioma:

Cancelar Editar Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Crear escuadra Publicar

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon