JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Foros

publicado originalmente en: Option to auto dismantle blue engrams
6/12/2019 3:30:00 PM
[quote]Straight up topic body. They're constantly filling my postmaster causing me to lose items I'd rather not lose. I'd love to be able to vault more but, that's overflowing. We need more vault space or auto dismantle blues sent to postmaster.[/quote] So essentially, through your laziness to sort your sh#t out, you lose items. Unlucky fella 🐓
English

Publicando en idioma:

Cancelar Editar Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Crear escuadra Publicar

• Editado por Rubberducky84: 6/12/2019 5:48:16 PM
    And here we have le douche bag that always has to talk shit and be toxic. It’s a very valid point you’re just a dumbass

Publicando en idioma:

Cancelar Editar Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Crear escuadra Publicar

• [quote]And here we have le douche bag that’s always has to talk shit and be toxic. It’s a very valid point you’re just a dumbass[/quote] Reported.

Publicando en idioma:

• Ohhhhhhhhh noooooooo you reported me on Bungie forums I’m so scared. Please don’t hurt me scary tough guy. My life is over now 😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢 “Reported” just prove my point some more. People like you need to stay in your moms basement and leave the rest of the world alone. No one has time or you no one wants you around and no one cares what you think Report me again I don’t care

Publicando en idioma:

• [quote]Ohhhhhhhhh noooooooo you reported me on Bungie forums I’m so scared. Please don’t hurt me scary tough guy. My life is over now 😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢 “Reported” just prove my point some more. People like you need to stay in your moms basement and leave the rest of the world alone. No one has time or you no one wants you around and no one cares what you think Report me again I don’t care[/quote] Reported again.

Publicando en idioma:

• Hey report me again nothings happening. You must not be doing it right. That or no one cares about you

Publicando en idioma:

• At the same time opening your menu to delete a blue (rip load times) so you can move about your play time is crap. An option would be nice.

Publicando en idioma:

• [quote][quote]Straight up topic body. They're constantly filling my postmaster causing me to lose items I'd rather not lose. I'd love to be able to vault more but, that's overflowing. We need more vault space or auto dismantle blues sent to postmaster.[/quote] So essentially, through your laziness to sort your sh#t out, you lose items. Unlucky fella 🐓[/quote] No. He is right. Blue items at a certain level are pointless. Especially with the current infusion system.

Publicando en idioma:

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon