JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discusión sobre Destiny 2
6/6/2019 6:22:46 PM

Shadowkeep ripoff to loyal original D2 players

So HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS AND HRS will be useless when Shadowkeep releases. All preorders bought, all levels grinded, all my hrs wasted. New Light will give away year 1, and $35 will have the new players ready for Shadowkeep. Hmmmm...... Bite me Bungie.... Guess I will be left behind after my annual pass expires and becomes as useless as my loyalty and faithfulness is to Bungie. I would recommend you do something before you seriously upset the other loyal fans; who put their hard-earned money in your pockets, walk away from your game. Way to start your independent publishing careers.

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• OP is right you guys, D2 suffers exactly what the first game did. Weak launch, and a revival through DLC. The newest edition however is not fair to the players in any way. A short story, a quest, a single strike, and a raid that has yet to be seen. The content is lacking, and the cost is far too high. Forsaken has been the only redeeming factor of the game so far, and the new light update, while nice in the sense that everyone can play together, practically just resets the light back to 1 for everyone. The new cap is 960, but really there are only 210 levels. Just like launch all over again. The quality of the story is admittedly good, but it was over far too quickly, and the battle pass progression is uncreative and practically copied from quite possibly the most toxic F2P available at the moment. I hold the same stance, loyal players got nae-nae'd; our wallets don't deserve this. As far as depreciation goes, the game at launch was worth 15 dollars at best, not the full 60 that no one got back, not to mention the pre-order bonus debacle no one seems to remember. Literally money wasted. Having spent over 200 on both games myself, I see no reason that the newest edition should be so dry of new content, especially since they ripped the moon from the first game. The fact that assets are recycled is annoying, but a nice nostalgia trip for about 15 minutes, then you realize that there is almost nothing to do after the story aside from run around aimlessly grabbing resources and blasting hive. Again. D2 died the day it was conceived, since it should have just been added to D1 in the first place (literally everything through forsaken was intended to be D1, look for the interview with the head designer that got fired). D1 DLC, fantastic after Dark Below. D2 DLC, forsaken is good, but everything else was locked behind an additional paywall for "Season Pass", aka, "Give us Money to Play what you should already own". Personally, I'm done investing in Bungie, my money is better spent on groceries and gas. To each their own, and I do recommend the game to people looking to play, just don't pay them for lackluster content.

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• EXACTLY how I've felt. And even more so now that Shadowkeep has launched because theres very few new weapons they just sprinkled one or two in each type. Considering everything the New Light offers for free and in contrast to previous DLC's, Shadowkeep is nowhere near being worth $35. $20 at the very most but all things considered Shadowkeep should have been completely free to every player who purchased ALL previous DLCs at their FULL day one prices and have been that loyal throughout. I mean when you think about all the free stuff New Light offers, it's the least they could do. I haven't bought Shadowkeep and Im not going to.

Publicando en idioma:

• I agree, it's a complete joke...Bought the game ($100) when it came out. paid for Curse of Osiris= complete shit. Paid for Warmind=complete shit. Paid for Forsaken= was awesome. THEN paid AGAIN for the Annual pass= Black Armoury was garbage, Jokers Wild was shit (the only thing it gave was new Gambit game modes which everyone could access anyways!) and Penumbra is shit too (not even new content, it's just the Calus raid re-skined...) I deleted the game months ago and just downloaded it again last month, i've farmed everything i had left in Jokers Wild and a ton of Penumbra. Disappointed as all hell. They just dont give a shit anymore, all they want is money. Glad to have other shit to play instead of this...

Publicando en idioma:

• You payed for the content when it released. As time goes, prices decrease. That’s how games work. This is a great move on Bungies part. As they said, there’s no way in hell I would recommend this game to a friend with the price of each game and DLC. This ensures that A) If you have friends that have been interested in D2, haven’t for MULTIPLE reasons such as price, time needed to reach Endgame activities, etc. can now more easily get into the game, benefitting any “loyal original” players who have friends interested in playing together, and B) Brings in a larger player base that would likely be willing to actually pay for future expansions on release. This is no way a slight against you or any of the fanbase, and the fact that you perceive it that way shows your entitlement. If the experience really wasn’t worth it to you then please, there are other games. Or, hell, give it a year or two and get the next expansions for free. The game doesn’t belong to you, and Bungie are completely in the right to price D2 and it’s expansions for however the -blam!- much they want to. It affects their profits, not yours.

Publicando en idioma:

• What a snowflake. You paid for the content two years ago, and new players in the fall getting into the game through F2P can only be a good thing.

Publicando en idioma:

• Saw all these responses coming as soon as they announced it. Al you guys had to do is wait 2 years, after release, but oh no had to buy it immediately.

Publicando en idioma:

• I get ya. And what's even worse is that for pc i will have to buy the hole game AGAIN on steam for 60 F**CKING DOLLARS.

Publicando en idioma:

5 Respuestas
    • Alright, for all the haters: shut it. I fully understand the concept of depreciation. I even understand lowering the price. But I worked hard for my power level and my experiences in this game, and that is also why I feel the way I do. How would you feel if you put in years at work in a job, just to have some new person with no experience come in off the street and start having all the vacation time, salary, and other benefits that you had to work for. You call me entitled, I call it old fashioned. This is part of what is wrong with the younger generations: yes I want this, but I don't want to put in the work required to get to that level so just give it to me free and polished on a silver platter. They aren't putting in the hours for the power level, they didn't have to deal with all the bugs glitches etc, they didn't have to persist through the rough times. I am proud to say that I did all those things. It was the original players who put in the suggestions and feedback to get it where it is today, and you haters are alright with just giving it all away; and that is your right to feel that way. Just as it is my right to feel the way I feel and to voice my opinion, and my opinion is if you truely want something then you should have to put in the time, effort, investment, and work to obtain it. So by all means, please continue to speak your mind, but also be open minded and see the other side.

Publicando en idioma:

• I wouldn't mind if the dlc previous was good, but the fact that Curse of No Content and Warmind(Curse of No Content V2) nuf said... we paid 30 bucks for is kinda a jab in the gut.

Publicando en idioma:

• They're making D2 Y1 free to play two years after release. It's really not that bad nor is it surprising. Afterall, both playstation and xbox give away old games every single month with their subscription models. Neither Sony nor Microsoft offer refunds for the people who paid full price for those freebies.

Publicando en idioma:

• Another person that doesn't understand the concept of depresiation. Pay them no mind.

Publicando en idioma:

• Editado por xLEGACY OF WARx: 6/6/2019 8:01:30 PM
      At least give players that own destiny 2 and the forsaken dlc like 10,000 silver or something so we don't feel to cheated. Hell I'll take 5,000 something.

Publicando en idioma:

• Bet you can't wait for all of the free to play crowd to walk around on all of your precious destinations too huh?

Publicando en idioma:

• You do realize you paid for an experience right? They will never enjoy the game like you did up to this point. The community fervor when secrets are unlocked and challenges are beaten. The content depreciates but the memories don’t. You paid to enjoy yourself and if you’re claiming countless hours it sounds like you had a blast

Publicando en idioma:

• 🤦🏻‍♀️

Publicando en idioma:

• Gotta love entitled snowflakes like OP

Publicando en idioma:

• Ask yourself, “Did I have fun playing?” If you had fun, like I did, quit thinking of the game as a job. Rather, think of it as you paying for the most current entertainment. New players who get full light and all of the content out of the box will never have the same experiences as you and I.

Publicando en idioma:

2 Respuestas
      • Not useless. You paid to play content and you did. Wether or not you think you got your money’s worth is subjective.

Publicando en idioma:

• Wow, you're petty. - Der

Publicando en idioma:

• I buy all the expansions and games day one. I'm fine with the pricing changes. I dont know if people think that old games and software should hold its value or go up in value? Typically, they go down in value. I think these changes could help improve the size of the community.

Publicando en idioma:

• You buy a brand new car and drive it off the lot. Guess what, it has immediately lost value. You drive new car around for 3-5 years. It has miles on it and is now an older model. It has lost value. Someone else buys an identical car, only they buy it used. Same year, same miles, same features. They buy it at a considerably lower price than you did. This is how it works. Relatively speaking, a two year old game is like that 5 year old car.

Publicando en idioma:

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
      ;
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon