JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Foros

publicado originalmente en: Here the reasoning behind the nerfs:
5/23/2019 10:27:52 AM
I agree with basically all the nerfs, can't comment on shards of g or doomfamg/ursa. I also agree with basically everything slayer says in this video, had exact same thoughts before I watched it. But please don't post a video of some streamer or YTer, cite your own opinions sourced from your own experiences. Also I simply cannot understand the problem people have with these nerfs they make total sense. I get that giving us OP things in the first place and nerfing them is dumb. I get that there are useless exotics that need buffing . I get that it seems Bungie a priorities are messed up and they continually fail very hard at customer relations. You cannot convince me that these nerfs are not justified or for the better of the game for me personally.
English

Publicando en idioma:

Cancelar Editar Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Crear escuadra Publicar

• There is too much unbalance in the exotics. Its a poorly managed area in the game.

Publicando en idioma:

Cancelar Editar Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Crear escuadra Publicar

• If there are useless exotics that need buffing why aren’t they bugging them? Why are they just nerfing shit and still ignoring the useless stuff? It is pve, you should feel powerful and if you want to be challenged, don’t use the powerful stuff. Limiting other players who don’t have any effect on your experience is a horrible solution to making lacking exotics better.

Publicando en idioma:

• I give up. You can't -blam!-ing read

Publicando en idioma:

• Nerfing the go to exotics is one thing if you have very close other options. But we don’t have a close second tier. We have this and then we have garbage. While you do acknowledge that, you’re not saying what actually IS true: nerfing these and having literally nothing to replace them is lazy and is what will actually destroy the place exotics hold. Doing one without the other is irresponsible and disingenuous to the playerbase. Plus, I just fundamentally disagree. Exotics are supposed to be OP. Period. End of story. They are supposed to break the game in the area they have a perk. It’s up to the player what game rules they want their armor/weapon to break. That’s how they were designed. They should be OP. They should be unfair. They should make whatever aspect of the game they are breaking the rules on with the perk “too easy.” That’s their f-ing role. To try to limit that is completely asinine and without justification. And I’m not coming from a “I want a power fantasy” standpoint. I don’t care one way or the next about that. Where I’m coming from is a game element design standpoint. I’d actually be OK if they removed every exotic gun and armor for the game. Truly, I would. But if you’re gonna have exotics and their design is to be “above and beyond,” unique, and truly impactful, let them do their -blam!-ing job. If they’re all gonna be bland and simply a legendary with a yellow background, get rid of them. Bungie is trying to make them occupy this grey area where they have no place other than status. (And to be fair, I actually think they do a MUCH better job with exotic weapons than armor. Not an excellent job, but I live playing around with many different exotic guns. There’s like 2-3 exotic armors I think are worthy of not sharding (I’ve only played on my warlock).

Publicando en idioma:

• I read your whole post. You didn’t even reply once to me you just impatiently said you gave up. -blam!-ing explain where you disagree with me.

Publicando en idioma:

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon