JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Foros

publicado originalmente en: Here the reasoning behind the nerfs:
5/23/2019 4:13:55 AM
He and a lot of people on these forums don't understand that this is a looter shooter game. We grind for the loot and expect it to be powerful and worth the grind. Look at the Borderlands series. Granted not the exact same game; but when you get a super OP weapon in there you get to keep it and not worry about it getting nerfed. There is nothing fun or rewarding to do a mission like The Whisper for hours and hours only to get a very slightly better version of a legendary sniper.
English

Publicando en idioma:

Cancelar Editar Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Crear escuadra Publicar

• It was OP for a year and the mission was a blast. I probably spent more time in that mission than in whole games that I finished. It's not like they changed the damage numbers, it will still be the same gun to me.

Publicando en idioma:

Cancelar Editar Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Crear escuadra Publicar

• To be fair they haved nerfed things in borderlands 2 before for being too strong so how is this any different?

Publicando en idioma:

• Ok I’ll explain to you why. The game of borderlands already has so many guns, and many different metas to work with in the already diverse and powerful weapons. In destiny they already have such a lackluster pool of weapons and armor, so when 2 to 4 weapons are THE meta of destiny, and then they’re nerfed to oblivion. There’s nothing to fall back on with the already lackluster loot pool. So then I makes players question what the point of working hard to earn these powerful and fun weapons with interesting quests if the payoff for it isn’t worth it anymore. Well there’s my thoughts on that, I hope this would help you understand why the game is going In the wrong direction. #DownWithHardcore

Publicando en idioma:

• I understand where you’re coming from, my point was that people seem to have this idea that borderlands has never nerfed anything ever ( which is untrue ) and that destiny seems to nerf everything, to be clear i like both games and people comparing them seems strange because i would argue they are totally different looter shooters, tbh i think we should try the new changes to the exotics to see if they can still work rather than complaining about nerfs on pur principle because the idea of nerfing power for being too high is not exclusive to destiny at all.

Publicando en idioma:

• The thing about borderlands is that enemies are also super difficult. Yes, you can get very overpowered weapons, but you need to execute very well because of how overpowered the enemies are when you are actually able to get very strong weapons. The only real exceptions are when you are playing salvador or when you god b0re a boss with Zero.

Publicando en idioma:

• Weak use phaselock and hit the damage cap with the sand hawk

Publicando en idioma:

• I forgot about that one, but yeah that is also a very powerful option.

Publicando en idioma:

• The thing is this game actually has builds healer, support (commando but idk if that’s considered support lol) dps, crowd control. Bungie just revolves around killing bullet sponges

Publicando en idioma:

• This is part of the reason I want Bungie to take a long amount of time making destiny 3. Every time so far it has felt like the system has been flawed from the start and they spent the whole life span of the game fixing the problems from launch. If they take the time to flesh out the classes a bit more and make them feel different along with making actual builds feel more viable (and maybe actually make mobility a useful stat this time), I could see Destiny being a much better game. Granted, it's gonna take a bit more than just fixing up builds and the class system, but that would be a huge step in the right direction.

Publicando en idioma:

• Make actual classes that have meaningful (there’s a Bungie word) and actual differences between them - other than their class abilities and supers. Make the stats different and affinity for weapon types buff or debug your loadout type. THAT would be a good place to start.

Publicando en idioma:

• I feel like we’re on the same page. Bungie has so much potential but it’s sad to see some of the things that this game lacks for example you mentioned the mobility stat we can all agree “we should’ve made that jump” but why implant puzzle like mechanics when it’s not really effective sure we got a mantle mechanics but they sometimes don’t work just ranting at this point lol but I wish this game had more rpg aspects more character customization like beards or more hairstyles idk I just really support this game but it does get hard sometimes playing reskin activities

Publicando en idioma:

• I personally love where this game is at right now, but I agree with you, it could be so much more than it is.

Publicando en idioma:

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon