JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Foros

publicado originalmente en: Here the reasoning behind the nerfs:
5/23/2019 3:42:05 AM
You shouldn’t try to use logic on these forums. The kids on here don’t know what it is and resort to responding with hate.
English

Publicando en idioma:

Cancelar Editar Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Crear escuadra Publicar

• Look at me my name is chuck and im so old and smart deerrr

Publicando en idioma:

Cancelar Editar Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Crear escuadra Publicar

• Editado por WrestingMAYHEM: 5/23/2019 3:58:04 AM
    No sir. I, for one, don't tolerate mediocrity or what the elite in any instance tell me. I don't hate you and won't greet you with hate, but should you preface any comment wirh snark or hostility you'll surely be met with it.

Publicando en idioma:

• How does he tolerate mediocrity with the nerfs? Maybe he is the same as me sick and tired of going into a raid for the past year only using a select few weapons because they are the fastest to get it done with. When Thunderlord came out and the acrius buff I was so happy because it changed the weapons i use in the raid and I want that again. I used to use: Kalli: Whisper now thunderlord. Shuro Chi: Whisper. now Acrius. Morgeth: Whisper. now Lord of Wolves. Riven(legit) Whisper and still whisper because its the best for it by far and rivens hit box is the size of a bus. I finally got my change and am glad its going away. Its too easy to use whisper so you can easily get infinite ammo. It will amke next season actually a challenge and fun instead of the same old think. I would hate going into the new raid and right everyone put whisper on because its easy to use.

Publicando en idioma:

• You’re sick and tired of using the same weapons then you should change your weapons. The reason you chose whisper/sleeper/whatever is they got the job done better: they rose head and shoulders above the rest. The rest is still that pile of “meh” you thought wasn’t worthy before. You just have another gun to add to the pile (I actually don’t see the sleeper nerf as any big thing).

Publicando en idioma:

• Editado por WrestingMAYHEM: 5/23/2019 1:25:53 PM
    Because now everything falls into that category. People are still going to use the exotics affected because the rest of our choices are turds. That's blatantly obvious. You won't be switching your loadout. Guaranteed. But hey, you better regurgitate what the content creators said. They're the authorities.

Publicando en idioma:

• You are regurgitating everything the forums have been saying all week so? And no i admit when bungie are wrong sorry for not wanting to stomp over all the content and not get loot free like most people

Publicando en idioma:

• Hahahahahaha Ok. I won't deal with low capacity people. Good day.

Publicando en idioma:

• Yes low capacity says the person that doesnt want change to happen and complains about everything bungie do or say. TRIGGERED

Publicando en idioma:

• But what are these nerfs gonna do? They didn’t buff anything. It’s not like all of a sudden you’re gonna be beating the new raid with ashen wake. If they were smart they would’ve buffed other weapons and armor to give us more options, not take away options by nerfing stuff.

Publicando en idioma:

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon