JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Reclutamiento de clanes

Busca un clan o recluta nuevos miembros.
Editado por DarkestHunt: 5/22/2019 6:14:55 PM

[PC] [EU] "Valkyrie Guidance"

Hello fellow guardians, Valkyrie Guidance is looking for more active people in the clan. We are both a PVE and PVP based clan. We are raiding actively on prestige LEVI, LW and SOTP. We have an interest in all activies in destiny 2 so everyone is herewith invited to come and join our polite and social clan, both experienced and new people alike. We also have a interest in small clans ( 3/5 ppl ) to fuse with so we can help one another. this to make sure that small clans also have an oppertunity to raid more actively and get as much assistance as possible and required. If you wish to join our clan, please send a message to the following members of the clan to receive an invite or just send a response on the topic and I will make sure that you will receive an invite. Clanleader: Darkesthunt#5188 Clan Officer: Exodus#3086 Clan Officer: Mitheru#2706
English
#Clans

Publicando en idioma:

Cancelar Editar Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Crear escuadra Publicar

• Hi, Just a few questions before I potentially apply, I am interested in getting into the raiding side of the game but have only ran levi a few times and that's about as far as my experience goes but there are items and triumphs that I now require, so I will need a patient non-try-hard group to show me the ropes, I'm a reasonably competent player so I only need to be guided and can do the rest, also I try to avoid the pvp side unless its a fun event or a shitty quest step will this be an issue? @ times I like to be left to do my own thing when chasing triumphs or quest-lines at my own pace as I like to complete things... is participation at all times 100% required. I know it sounds like I'm being choosy and possibly unreasonable but I only want to find an environment I will fit in and not become a burden or worse a hindrance. Cheers, FastTrakz

Publicando en idioma:

Cancelar Editar Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Crear escuadra Publicar

3 Respuestas
    No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon