JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Servicio de avisos
Estamos investigando los problemas que afectan el inicio de sesión de los jugadores en todos los títulos de Destiny para Xbox One. Hasta que los resolvamos, los jugadores pueden experimentar desconexiones o impedimentos para iniciar sesión. Permanece atento a @BungieHelp para conocer las novedades.

Destiny 2

Discusión sobre Destiny 2
5/22/2019 1:16:42 PM

There’s nothing wrong with casual content...

To be clear, I’m talking about things that are accessible and fun for a majority of players. Strikes, pvp maps, story missions, weapons that can be earned without sweating our balls off, etc. have been mia since Forsaken. You are full-tilt catering to people who no-life video games and I don’t think it’s working out very well. I understand that you’re trying to solve the “endgame” problem that most live service games have, but let’s be honest here: you’re still not creating things that people want to keep doing. So, my suggestion is to do more. I’m not saying that you shouldn’t continue to release challenging content, but I am saying that you need to do better for your larger audience. It’s mind-boggling that you aren’t releasing pvp maps and strikes each season, not to mention more weapons and armor. To be extra clear: I’m not asking for vanilla D2. It was bland and too casual. I think if every one of your seasons contained some story missions, strikes, pvp maps, and more weapons and armor, then this game would be much better off.

Publicando en idioma:

Cancelar Editar Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Crear escuadra Publicar

• Editado por LoganX: 5/23/2019 11:16:08 AM
    It's called 'Swinging the pendulum too far" They got slammed for Vanilla D2 being 'too accessible' and easy and went way too far in the other direction and have lost hundreds of thousands of players. It's been reiterated a ton of times, to the chagrin of the hard core player base, that a game can't survive on hard core players alone. #Confirmed

Publicando en idioma:

Cancelar Editar Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Crear escuadra Publicar

6 Respuestas
    • Bungie: The annual pass is going to be furthering endgame content for our hardcore players. This means less focus on strikes and story content. Forums: yeah that's great and all. But where's the story and casual content? Bungie: https://media.giphy.com/media/4qLWL19YdMgda/giphy.gif

Publicando en idioma:

1 Respuesta
      • Wait story missions are fun, never felt that way, interesting.

Publicando en idioma:

• Casualizing the game has been the problem all the time. I'm super grateful they are doing more for the competitvness. Just hoping that they will try to create a more competitive PvP experience as well. Listening to casuals will ruin the game.

Publicando en idioma:

14 Respuestas
        • A black armory strike with narrative from Ada-1 regarding the stolen pages and BA secrets would have been (and still would be) pretty cool. A drifter focused strike where he needs some help bringing order back to the rock hes dragging would be nice. Just one strike per season to add a bit to the story line may help enrich the game and create a more complete story

Publicando en idioma:

3 Respuestas
          • Destiny always had an insane amount of promise locked behind archaic group mechanics.

Publicando en idioma:

• I'm with you, when people like gladd, esoteric and others solo raids using melee only it seems to almost trivialize content that the majority of the playerbase struggles with.

Publicando en idioma:

• This might blow some minds: Destiny is an entertainment product.

Publicando en idioma:

2 Respuestas
            • Sadly casuals are destroying the game since D1. Always demanding just because the paid the game, well let me tell you something just because you paid for something doesn't mean you have to get it lot of casuals were complaining about lunas howl and they are like 40 lvl 800 points. Bungie shouldn't care about these people. Complaining about hard/raid/team activities? Get a team through lfg, watch guides from YouTube, and get your buts down to grind if you want something instead if complaining in forum. AND IF your answer to all this is "i like to play solo" then you shouldn't have an opinion on the state of the game and cfind a new game. God i wish casuals players were banned from Destiny

Publicando en idioma:

32 Respuestas
              • Editado por InfernalArdere: 5/23/2019 10:43:39 AM
                In regard to casual and hardcore balance... The answer is to have different tiers for endgame content to make it more accessible to everyone. Every single activity in the game should have matchmaking, yes even raids. To accomplish this, simply have easy, normal and hard modes. Easy mode has matchmaking but doesn't include all the team mechanics. The catch is the gear earned won't be as good as the harder versions. They did something similar to this in D1 with Prison of Elders. This gives everyone, no matter what skill level they are, access to every piece of content in the game.

Publicando en idioma:

5 Respuestas
                • Well like 15 million people purchased this game and only like maybe 400k still play it now, I am sure there is something wrong with the game if that many people stopped playing

Publicando en idioma:

25 Respuestas
                  • Bungie does not know how to find middle ground. They have proven this many times

Publicando en idioma:

• Editado por Odin: 5/23/2019 1:51:40 PM
                    [quote]I understand that you’re trying to solve the “endgame” problem that most live service games have, but let’s be honest here: you’re still not creating things that people want to keep doing.[/quote] There are a couple of reasons for why they are not catering to things a lot of people want to do, but before I get to that. The endgame "issue" isn't a problem as much as the fact of what Bungie removed from the game that shouldn't have been removed or they should have gotten actual feedback about it before making changes, not after the fact. Things like... [spoiler]Normal and hard mode raids giving both "Hardcore gamers" and "Casual gamers" their incentive to run the raids as D2 should have been set up before it released. Trials, yes it cased its issues in both games, but in D2 it made matters worse removing it, mainly because of Bungie's bright idea of only creating 4v4 maps that have 6v6 now, that is the root of most of the issues in the crucible. By removing it that also caused all them gamers to pour into everything else making thing worse then they needed to be. This is what happens when a company doesn't take legit feedback from the player base nor the streamers in this case and do it (their way.) You would figure they would have learned from D1. PvP/PvE game mods, Imo it was a disaster waiting to happen. This is the wrong company to create game mods like this especially knowing they don't playtest modes like that enough or have the time to. Then you have to add how a hell of a lot of PvE gamers don't like PvP and vice versa. Still using Tess as the main vendor in this entire game that is the only vendor in this entire game that has a full rotating loot system that changes ever DLC, so whether it's cosmetic or not isn't the point. The loot system in this game has major issues, mainly because how the game was designed vs D1 loot system with the base game that became a cosmetic game, then a few changes took place that didn't help the loot system that much at all because of the lack of it, and the lack of an actual incentive to chase. It also doesn't help to remove things like factions to use as a carrot a year later or whenever they bring them back on the next thing to sell. It removed loot from the game that was an incentive to chase.[/spoiler] IMO these are some of the things that really need to be worked on and actually improved. Getting back to the things that are accessible to play that should be updated? There is one huge problem that either some don't want to look at or just haven't really paid attention to it. [b](Bungie literally does not have the manpower working on D2 to give it the attention it actually needs.)[/b] D1 is a much bigger game then D2 is so keep that in mind as well. Working on 3 projects set D2 on the back burner sorta speak and that is how it will be until they are done with their new IP and working on D3. Or, they put the manpower working on the game.

Publicando en idioma:

• _____🐸🐸🐸🐸____🐸🐸🐸 ___🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸__🐸🐸🐸🐸 __🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸 🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸 🐸🐸⚪️⚫️⚫️⚪️🐸🐸🐸⚪️⚫️⚫️⚪️ 🐸⚪️⚫️⚫️⚪️⚫️⚪️🐸⚪️⚫️⚫️⚪️⚫️⚪️ 🐸⚪️⚫️⚪️⚫️⚫️⚪️🐸⚪️⚫️⚪️⚫️⚫️⚪️ 🐸🐸⚪️⚫️⚪️⚪️🐸🐸🐸⚪️⚫️⚪️⚪️ 🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸 🔴🔴🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸 🐸🔴🔴🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸 🐸🐸🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 🐸🐸🐸🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸 🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸 🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸

Publicando en idioma:

3 Respuestas
                    • Honestly Casual vs hardcore.... is pointless for D2... its a looter shooter with hardly any loot to grind... RNG is the only system they use for loot too... I mean compare Destiny 2 to a game like borderlands or warframe and you can see D2 is very lacking in loot...

Publicando en idioma:

1 Respuesta
                      • Dude I 100% agree we need more strikes and PvP maps. Like seriously, how is there not a second strike on Titan yet? Can we have a strike that explores more areas like the scourge raid? What about another Io strike? There only one there. I'd take another Dreaming City Strike. And PvP maps. We could use a couple big ones designed for 6v6. And rift please. If this season gave use 1 new Raid, 2 new strikes, 2 new Pvp maps, and Rift. I'd be happy as far as content goes.

Publicando en idioma:

• I feel like a better progression path is needed. So like story,adventures to cap then strikes, PvP casual, then heroics and ib ending with raids. Gambit and forges can be added anywhere in the chain. This gives players an ordered path of things they can work through and bungie,can add content better due to being more easily seeing where content is too thin/stale. Casual content is strike specific loot, curated rolls and catalysts which I feel like should,come with the gun but perhaps ask a bit more to unlock. I feel destiny needs lateral progression after cap and that means more loot and cosmetics that people want and can farm/grind for. Raids don't need matchmaking but a set of strikes that drops piece of raid gear only once a week and can't be curated rolls or the exotic for the raid would be a good middle ground. Forces are fantastic as a middle,ground activity and I feel ahould be expanded upon.

Publicando en idioma:

• Editado por Divine_Majin93: 5/23/2019 2:14:45 PM
                        I would love more casual content with a focus on Power Fantasy for the sake of story progression. There should be two kinds of raids: Easy and Heroic. Easy Mode raids should just be your standard strike format with little to no mechanics. The raid bosses spawn, and you just burn them down. They can either reward Vanguard Tokens or possibly Raid tokens that can be given to the raid vendor for randomly rolled raid gear. 10 tokens per completion. One completion per week per character. That's 30 a week. Heroic Mode raids should be the real challenge. All bosses will spawn as normal, however will require mechanics to bring down. No crazy DPS burn requirements. Heroic Mode should reward 10 Enhancement Cores in place of tokens per each completion. Also, they could reward weapons and armor per boss with Heroic being the only place to obtain fully masterworked Curated Rolls as well as raid specific exotics. The casuals can have fun with their overpowered weaponry while Bungie can create all the ridiculous mechanics and difficulty they want for the more dedicated players. I feel as though they could bypass many PvE balance issues like the current Opulence controversy. Edit: EZ Mode has matchmaking and bullet sponge bosses similar to Anthem.

Publicando en idioma:

17 Respuestas
                        • I love these fools who tell me, "PvE is easy mode...". Uh, that's what top weapons are supposed to do, make things easier.

Publicando en idioma:

• [quote]To be clear, I’m talking about things that are accessible and fun for a majority of players. Strikes, pvp maps, story missions, weapons that can be earned without sweating our balls off, etc. have been mia since Forsaken. You are full-tilt catering to people who no-life video games and I don’t think it’s working out very well. I understand that you’re trying to solve the “endgame” problem that most live service games have, but let’s be honest here: you’re still not creating things that people want to keep doing. So, my suggestion is to do more. I’m not saying that you shouldn’t continue to release challenging content, but I am saying that you need to do better for your larger audience. It’s mind-boggling that you aren’t releasing pvp maps and strikes each season, not to mention more weapons and armor. To be extra clear: I’m not asking for vanilla D2. It was bland and too casual. I think if every one of your seasons contained some story missions, strikes, pvp maps, and more weapons and armor, then this game would be much better off.[/quote] Rather than relying on RNG for gear, have feats completed. Want 1K? Gotta get 1K kills on every enemy type [i]and[/i] pvp. Want Shards? Get so many kills with throwing knives, then do this mission on heroic solo. This way it gives something to [i]actually [b]grind[/b] out,[/i] but is doable for [b]both[/b] casuals and hardcores. Have a really good piece of gear rewarded for completing raids, get an entire armor set and weapon set for X amount of completions. That's [i]a [b]grind.[/b][/i]

Publicando en idioma:

8 Respuestas
                          • I agree that we could use more "daily casual" content. Each season should bring 2 new strikes/alternate forms of current strikes and at least 1 new crucible map. Crucible labs should also come back with more varied content as seen in games like Halo. Also, as a no-lifer, I agree that Bungie is catering more to players like myself. But, it is not that they should do more because that would just add to the chaos, it is that they should refine the "tiers" of each activity that can better define content for different tiers of the player base. [b]What I mean by that is as an example for pve content:[/b] - Update flashpoint content with new/updated public events and a new loot table (maybe cataclysm type events that rival Escalation Protocol on each planet). - Update strikes and create more variety, difficulty, and replayability to them and to Nightfalls (strike specific loot, nightfall rewards brought up to y2, more in-depth nightfall card, etc). - Add more 3 player fireteam dungeons. - Bring the Leviathan raid and it's raid lairs to y2 with y2 rewards. [b]And the same goes for pvp which would include crucible labs returning as well as Trials returning. [/b]

Publicando en idioma:

• Literally the only "challenging" content this game has right now is Zero Hour and that's only because it's new. Everything is perfectly farmable by anyone with even a modicum of motivation and an extra five minutes to search for a fire team.

Publicando en idioma:

4 Respuestas
                            • Catering to hardcore players is much easier for Bungie than catering to casual players, at least development-wise. It's a lot easier to develop a few things that take a ridiculous amount of time and effort to earn than to develop a bunch of things that are easy and accessible to play.

Publicando en idioma:

Sw1m
                              Sw1m

It’s crankin’ time! *cranks* - antiguos

I agree 100%. Just as long as they’re careful not to re-implement vanilla, as you said.

Publicando en idioma:

• It’s because casual players suck at pvp that’s why

Publicando en idioma:

8 Respuestas
                              • I will admit that the lack of strikes is extremely weird; I'm 100% in the "I enjoy casual, relaxing content" camp, so replaying the same 2.5 strikes over and over is pretty frustrating. I like the tough content as well, but if I just want to mess around with a new weapon or something, it's not like the best place to do that is Zero Hour, or a raid. I think the problem is that Bungie has trouble balancing both difficulty and appropriate rewards; how do you reward players for casual activities vs. endgame content like a raid? If you make rewards too good for casual play, it devalues rewards from harder content, and if you make casual rewards terrible, it feels like there's no reason to play the less challenging stuff. This is actually part of the reason I'd like to see PvE Pinnacle weapons be better (at least FOR PvE). If you reach Fabled in Crucible, you absolutely deserve The Recluse, but it being one of the best PvE weapons in the game and there being no PvE Pinnacle equivalent doesn't make sense.

Publicando en idioma:

5 Respuestas
                                No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
                                ;
                                preload icon
                                preload icon
                                preload icon