JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discusión sobre Destiny 2
5/20/2019 11:17:40 AM

Thank you for a Great Game.

Just want to say thank you Bungie for great game through good and bad and for great year because I'm not here to complain I know every gaming industry have to go through its ups and downs. Thank you again.

Publicando en idioma:

Cancelar Editar Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Crear escuadra Publicar

Ver el resto del tema
  • Tbh we all like the complain about Bungie’s infinite wisdom when patching weapons, doing minimal effort on certain pieces of content, and what have you, but in the end, we’re all still going to play this game. Even with this game’s numerous problems, the game itself is a good way to feel like time is being invested somewhere while being a relaxing experience. The content that the game does have that is fun is enough to warrant me to play this game. I’m not playing it because I’m afraid to cut my loses or defending it because I identify with it (somehow), but rather that it’s simply worth my money. That’s it. This game isn’t as bad as people like to make it out to be, including me. Games like Sonic 06, Duke Nukem Forever, and Battlefront 2 are awful games that should never see the light of day. Destiny is nowhere near as bad as some games can be, and let’s be honest about it. Just remember this: video games are not a zero sum game. Just because one game is better in each area than another doesn’t mean that one game isn’t fun, or that both games can’t be enjoyed. Warframe is good and is better than Destiny in many ways, but I can still have fun with both.

Publicando en idioma:

Cancelar Editar Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Crear escuadra Publicar

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon