JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discusión sobre Destiny 2
5/21/2019 3:08:58 AM

Tomorrow is going to be sick

Just finished my mountaintop triumph, on top of reaching fabled with bonus points from the reset tomorrow. Gonna be a good day. That being said, crucible needs some improvements in two areas. The first is the spawn system in 6v6. The amount of times you’ll get killed by a super and then spawn 5-10 feet away from your dead body so that you get killed by the same super is ridiculous. There’s also the problem of spawning amongst 2-3 members of the opposing team, like what? The other problem is melee hit detection. Sentinel shield is especially problematic but I’ve experienced this issue while using Spectral Blades and just normal melees. The game will even make the impact noise even though the enemy is still most definitely undamaged. If you read this far, you’re a good person. Peace.
English
#destiny2

Publicando en idioma:

Cancelar Editar Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Crear escuadra Publicar

Ver el resto del tema
  • [quote]The first is the spawn system in 6v6. The amount of times you’ll get killed by a super and then spawn 5-10 feet away from your dead body so that you get killed by the same super is ridiculous. There’s also the problem of spawning amongst 2-3 members of the opposing team, like what? The other problem is melee hit detection. Sentinel shield is especially problematic but I’ve experienced this issue while using Spectral Blades and just normal melees. The game will even make the impact noise even though the enemy is still most definitely undamaged.[/quote]Only posting to say that this is the minimum of giving real criticism people. Notice how the OP didn't have to resort to childish remarks or whines? Be more like this OP, its really that simple. I also agree with spawning near the super that killed you, happened to me enough times where I just don't respawn immediately so the player would lose their super.

Publicando en idioma:

Cancelar Editar Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Crear escuadra Publicar

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon