JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discusión sobre Destiny 2
5/20/2019 11:17:40 AM

Thank you for a Great Game.

Just want to say thank you Bungie for great game through good and bad and for great year because I'm not here to complain I know every gaming industry have to go through its ups and downs. Thank you again.

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

Ver el resto del tema
  • I'm not going to be foolish like some that are making replies to you just to troll. I agree that all gaming companies go through their ups and downs, but some (actually try to learn from their mistakes,) they don't constantly keep making the same mistakes over and over and over again, and they try to listen to their player base to improve things. Bungie? Well, with D2 at least, they have been making a game mostly for them and not the player base. That is unacceptable as a developer to ignore your player base and expect them to just keep forking out money by misleading them, It's actually selfish knowing they say one thing and do another. Yes, this game has it's fun about it, but it also has its second job about it instead of this company creating a decent loot system to give gamers that loot to chase. It's literally been minimal effort this entire time when it comes to improving the loot system that would improve the progression. In fact, this games in-game content is worse then it has ever been since the day D1 released.

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon