JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Foros

4/30/2019 8:43:18 PM
Great job man they should cut you a check for this.
English

Publicando en idioma:

Cancelar Editar Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Crear escuadra Publicar

• as helpful as the graphic is.....ehhhh no. Its not somthing id ever pay someone to do. You make a decent template, drag and drop pictures and change text, its not groundbreaking.

Publicando en idioma:

Cancelar Editar Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Crear escuadra Publicar

• I hate to be this guy but I keep seeing it spelled check when its cheque

Publicando en idioma:

• America: check Literally everyone: cheque

Publicando en idioma:

• WHAT ABOUT OH PIE DRAGON

Publicando en idioma:

• He clearly works harder than Bungie, who's developers don't even know what enemies appear on what planets....

Publicando en idioma:

• except, they do.

Publicando en idioma:

• The current invitation of the nine screw up disagrees with you.

Publicando en idioma:

• No, it does not. That is a bug. There are vex on the tangled shore. It is called the Warden of Nothing strike. It is a bug that they do not count as tangled shore enemies.

Publicando en idioma:

• Editado por Blankman007: 5/2/2019 1:58:38 PM
    The warden of nothing strike takes place on the reef, which is why they do not count. In other words, bungie does not know what enemies are on what planet. Good try though.

Publicando en idioma:

• Editado por Pure: 5/2/2019 2:02:55 PM
    It has literally been confirmed by devs that it not counting is a bug. They tested the warden of nothing with vex on it, and during play testing it worked. The problem was that there was a seperate bug, the one where resources can be gained on any planet, which as im sure you know was fixed. This is a simple case of two seperate bugs/issues affecting the same area which created a false positive where they thought the warden of nothing vex kills were working as intended however a seperate bug caused this. The strike is located on the tangled shore director, and thus is associted with the planet/area even though, yes, location wise it may not be exactly within the shore, it is in the whole "reef" area...which if you didnt know the tangled shore IS the reef. Nice try though.

Publicando en idioma:

• So in other words, once they fixed the bug so you had to gather resources on a specific planet, the vex no longer counted, because the strike isn't coded as actually on the reef. In other words, the developers didn't know that there weren't vex on the reef. Thanks for proving me correct.

Publicando en idioma:

• Editado por Pure: 5/2/2019 2:16:14 PM
    What? Are you actually intelectually inept? A bug is not the same as not knowing somthing. They [i][b]know[/b][/i] that there are vex in the warden of nothing strike. They [i][b]know[/b][/i] this because thats what they fuking designed it to be. That is why they tested the vex in that strike on purpose. When they made the invitations they specifically used the vex in the strike because that is how it is intended to be. What they don't [b][i]know[/i][/b] is that a bug caused them not to register as tangled shore enemies even though they are supposed to. What youre saying is akin to some diety creating the sun and then expecting it to rise every morning except a black hole fukin engulfed it. They did not know the sun would be eaten by a black holeand by all accounts the sun would've rose the next morning but now it hasnt. Like honestly its disturbing how you dont comprehend this situation. I proved nothing other than your apparently lack of IQ.

Publicando en idioma:

• So, in other words, they thought the vex were coded to the tangled shore, but they weren't. So they were incorrect, and did not know that the vex weren't coded to be on the tangled shore, therefore they didn't know what enemies were coded on what planet. They didn't find it in testing due to another bug. Its pretty straight forward, suprised you are struggling with the concept so much.

Publicando en idioma:

• Editado por Pure: 5/2/2019 2:24:54 PM
    God you are somthing else. Truly gifted.. ...with an extra pair of chromosomes

Publicando en idioma:

• Let me break it down for you so even someone with your diminished capabilities can understand. Did bungie think that the vex were an available enemy for the tangled shore? Yes. Are the vex coded as an available enemy for the tangled shore? No. Therefore, bungie did not know which enemies appeared on that location. Make any excuse for them that you like, it won't change the fact that that is an incredibly pathetic error showing some pretty wild incompetence.

Publicando en idioma:

• Muted for a clear and really bad attempt at trolling. You simply cannot fathom that you are so incredibly wrong can you? This is far from incompetence, in fact if you've ever stepped near a computer in your life you'd know that simultaneous bugs affecting the same area make it incredibly hard to isolate some issues. They have a short window in which to QA test and when they did so, it worked, that is not incompetence in the slightest. They shipped a product which functioned as intended when tested. Then they fixed a seperate issue which happened to reveal another issue. A bug is a bug, it happens in every single software ever released. Get off your high horse as if you had slightest clue what the industry involves. Muted.

Publicando en idioma:

• Muting people who keep making you look stupid ensures you won't learn anything, and will continue to remain dumb.

Publicando en idioma:

• * yells "Cut the check!" in my best Anthony Mackie voice *

Publicando en idioma:

• Lol 😂

Publicando en idioma:

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon