JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Servicio de avisos
Mañana, Destiny 2 estará fuera de línea temporalmente debido a operaciones programadas de mantenimiento. Permanece atento a @BungieHelp para conocer las novedades.

Ayuda

Ayúdanos a ayudarte.
4/20/2019 10:52:44 PM

Collect Cabal sample

I tired to grinding in mar lost sector never drop cabal sample still bugged almost two days
English
#Help #Errorcodes

Publicando en idioma:

Cancelar Editar Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Crear escuadra Publicar

• Do you have the Invitation that is available right now or a different one? If you have an earlier invitation, you have to be on the specific Planet the Strike for the Invitation is on. If you have the new invitation, I'd try to track your invitation and do Multi Kills if possible, that worked the best for me. You can also try to clear your console cache or run the Scan and Repair option depending on your Platform prior to trying this if it's a game issue.

Publicando en idioma:

Cancelar Editar Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Crear escuadra Publicar

2 Respuestas
    • Please double check your pursuit to make sure you're attempting to collect samples on the proper destination. Read the description.

Publicando en idioma:

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon