JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Foros

publicado originalmente en: Mercury hive samples.
Editado por IGotYour6: 4/19/2019 7:24:05 PM
Yeah you are right. Only the UP and UP has hive and there are not enough hive. I got five and was at the end so I went back to orbit before I finished the adventure so I could start over and get enough hive samples. Hope this helps others.
English

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• You can do the forest since it's on Mercury even if it starts in the tower, that is how I got them....

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• Verdant Forest works for it, it seems, luckily. Finished off my samples there.

Publicando en idioma:

• Up and up has Hive? I'll have to see and hope it drops something. Did the Bug in the System with waves of adds and only got four. Took me like 45minutes of free roam and the Garden World with constant kills to get the nine Cabal samples. If the drop rate is like 1%(which is what it feels like), I don't know if I have the time or ability to complete the invitation this week, which I'm already a week behind on. I swear, if I'm screwed over this week by their nonsense rng, I'm just calling it quits. I refuse to be set back two weeks. Might as well just stick to watching what the lore is on Youtube or something at that point since powerful drops still don't even really function in a reasonable manner. Oh well.

Publicando en idioma:

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon