JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Ayuda

Ayúdanos a ayudarte.
Editado por Sifix: 3/28/2019 11:50:34 PM

FPS constant drop

Hey there. I haven't been playing on Destiny 2 for at least 2 months, and when I came back around 2 weeks ago, things got worse. I could not aim properly at first, and then I noticed that I was always getting killed by anyone (even basic monsters). And then I identified my problem : a [b]HUGE[/b] FPS drop. Basically, my FPS just drop from around 60 to around 25 if there's action near me (ennemies shooting, monsters...), even the loading screen (with the spaceships). And in real big action, it can drop under 10FPS. I'm playing with a GeForce GTX 1060 (up to date), IntelCore i7-7700HQ CPU 2.80GHZ, 16GB RAM. My quality in average is above High Quality, and even when I reduce it to the minimum, the problem is still there. All my drivers are up to date, all my components work properly (no lags on other games). Does anyone have the solution ?

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• Still no answer... Nothing new on your side ?

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• Editado por Golden: 3/29/2019 4:49:08 AM
    I’ve been having this problem for a month and a half now. One day I was running this game on High settings smooth 60fps the next day I couldn’t even look at certain areas cause of the heavy FPS drop Yes all my drivers are up to date. Yes my pc is up to date. Yes I removed that KB update that was the main source. Nothing has worked so far. It’s driving me crazy wanting to play but only to get heavy FPS drop when I pop my super or look at the capture point in iron banner. Ryzen 1600 processor AMD rx 580 8gb of ram According to all benchmarks, I should be able to run this game at high settings with 100% smoothness. Now I can’t even run it at low or medium cause I still get the same FPS problem!!!!! And I’ve been seeing people with high end rigs or medium end rigs are having this problem too. And bungie is doing nothing about it. They say they’re looking into it but cmon?!!! Almost 2 months and not one word from the devs?!!!!

Publicando en idioma:

2 Respuestas
    • There was a bad update that Microsoft put out somewhat recently that completely tanked Destiny's performance. They rectified it a week or so later with a subsequent patch. It may be possible that you have the bad patch, and haven't updated to the one that corrects it. Run Windows update and make sure things are up to date. If that solves your issue, great. If not, then lowering your settings down like BNGHelp6 suggested is a good idea to test. Then build up to see where things start breaking.

Publicando en idioma:

• Hey there. Thanks for reaching out to us about your FPS issues. You may want to try lowering your graphics settings and capping your FPS at 30. You may want to perform a [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/46501]scan and repair[/url] in the Battle.net app to see if that may help with your issue. If that doesn't work, delete the following local cache/settings directories: [spoiler][b]– %APPDATA%\Bungie\DestinyPC[/b][/spoiler] More suggestions: [quote][b]1.[/b] You might want to [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/46407]remove your CVARS.xml[/url] file to see if anything changes. [b]2.[/b] You may want to turn VSYNC on or off to see if that helps at all. You may also need to cap your framerate. [b]3.[/b] Some users have reported that lowering your clockspeed of your GPU may help with this. [b]4.[/b] [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Forums/Post/250853399?sort=0&page=0]This player reported that removing Windows Gamebar has helped with this issue.[/url][/quote]

Publicando en idioma:

3 Respuestas
      No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
      ;
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon