JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discusión sobre Destiny 2
3/13/2019 7:44:30 PM

Surround sound not working correctly (Xb1X)

So I've had this issue happen to me a few times. I'll be playing D2 on my Xbox and I notice that basically all of the sound is coming from my left and left surround speakers, such as jumping or shooting or just moving, and all the other noises are only coming from those two speakers. This is only happening with Destiny 2, and I've ran tests in numerous other games, videos, movies, etc. Everything else works fine in surround, so it's 100% not an issue with either my speakers or sound system itself. I've been trying to fix this for about 2-3 weeks now, and at this point, I'm just beating my head against the wall. I can't find any detailed information about the problem or a fix, although I have personally dealt with this issue twice before, and fixed it myself. Problem is, I don't remember what I did to fix it. I've got my Xbox connected to my sound system via optical audio, and it works fine when I play using stereo audio through the system. Any help would be appreciated.

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon