JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Ayuda

Ayúdanos a ayudarte.
Editado por Deo: 2/24/2019 5:09:47 PM
Deo
Deo

Unrelenting Iron Banner Bounty Not Progressing

This was the the only Iron Banner bounty I had picked up as I only wanted the Swarm of the Raven. After 4 wins, I noticed the bounty wasn't progressing. In all of the matches I'd landed several final blows with both 2 and 3 zones captured. This bounty should've been done. So I went ahead and picked up all the other bounties to see if that would help. Now it's progressing, but only 1 or 2 points per match. Please look into this. TL;DR - I wasted nearly an hour trying to do this bounty which doesn't progress unless you pick all of the bounties up, and doesn't even count all of the Power Play final blows. Edit: No response? If this is set up to only give 1 point per Power Play or something, the bounty description needs to be clear on that. Right now it reads like you just need kills during a Power Play, which is absolutely not the case, because that doesn't even count sometimes. Just finished another two games with no progress.

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon