JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discusión sobre Destiny 2
1/31/2019 4:06:06 AM

Last Word

Can you please change the last word quest on PC i literally spawn in and before the game permits me to move i get sniped because XXXGodSniperXXX has aim the equivalent of aimbot and keep getting put against people in a 5 stack while solo queueing. If you are going to do a quest that requires PvP fine but make it fair and reasonable I was able to do better in mayhem than i ever could in quickplay. One last thing can you not queue the people who have the last word with the people who do on PC it makes the quest such bs.

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

Ver el resto del tema
  • I agree 100% if we have pvp as a quest step don't match us against the elite players who already have last word within hours of the quest being initiated ,ive done well over 30 matches and as of now only have 19% crucible quest complete one bad match and iam back to 0 again I want the gun but this headache of stress isn't fun for me

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

2 Respuestas
    No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon