JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Servicio de alertas
Hoy, Destiny 2 estará fuera de línea temporalmente debido a operaciones programadas de mantenimiento. Permanece atento a @BungieHelp para conocer las novedades.

Foros

publicado originalmente en: Last Word
1/31/2019 4:25:29 AM
I agree 100% if we have pvp as a quest step don't match us against the elite players who already have last word within hours of the quest being initiated ,ive done well over 30 matches and as of now only have 19% crucible quest complete one bad match and iam back to 0 again I want the gun but this headache of stress isn't fun for me
English

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• Then just dont do it..? If you want something you have to work for it. I want Not Forgotten, but i dont start going on the forums to try and beg for them to make it easier. You work towards something to reward yourself and if you dont like pvp then dont do it. Plus its a horrible idea to adjust the matchamking again, because look at what it brought. A dead game that nobody enjoys playing and that there is nothing to grind for

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• im grinding lunas and redrix as well as last word...ill get all the guns and the best part is im solo que 80% lunas 78 % redrix my post yesterday 19% im down to 3 % for last word. i grinded for aceof spades i grinded for whisper of worm i grinded for rat king i grinded for legend of acrious i grinded for ikelos shot gun i grinded for all of my characters to get 650 engrams ..but this quest isn't fair for anyone now if you have last word congratulations and mark my words i will get it but me voicing my opinion about a unfair situation is better for the game as a whole..and if you still feel im just crying about it then so be it.and not forgotten just do what all sweatys do get ur shot gun grenade launcher last word or lunas get a fireteam of saltys and cheese ur way to legend on competitive and get it...ohh almost forgot chain supers don't forget to chain supers.....

Publicando en idioma:

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon