JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Reclutamiento de clanes

Busca un clan o recluta nuevos miembros.
Editado por Raezkyl: 1/29/2019 1:12:26 AM

Looking for active clan PS4

Me and one other want to switch clans for a active raiding clan that allows practice runs as needed

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• [This Advertisement is brought to you by: Dreaming City Real Estate where everything is taken!.] Hi, You must be wondering, "Is this the clan for me?" - "Am I Top Tier Trash Material?" - "Did my mother have morning sickness after I was born?" Those are all valid questions because I'm here to tell you that over 70% of the Guardians don't know their trash level. You can ask Lord Shaxx he will tell you, not everyone deserves Luna's Howl. In Top Tier Trash Guardians, we have over 400 players and five branches! And 97% active players rating (According To 2018 TTTg yEeEt Bot) That's more active than your mother's sex life! (just kidding!) We don't have any particular rules; just don't post your nudes on discord. Speaking of discord, here's the link :) https://discord.gg/5xdWjFG (This Sales Pitch is Patented under the Guardian Law Sec. T1T1Trash of Travelers Policy Discretion. Any copyright infringement will become subject to disciplinary action under Private Match Policy 1v1-LShxx. For more details join TopTierTrashGuardiansIII or TopTierTrashGuardiansIV or TopTierTrashGuardiansV.)

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• Are you a good-humored adult with a robust inner child? On PS4? Do you enjoy playing Destiny 2? Tired of clans that just dissolve into cliques or are full of solo players? CONSIDER OLDWOLVES!! We're small, skilled, close and we push for every scrap of endgame content. Most of us have been playing since release and are still going strong! We're looking for a couple new members to add to our very active 30ish player roster. Quality > quantity. We like to teach and are loaded with Sherpas. Noobs welcome!! So are hardcore players!! Requirements: 1. Be over 21+ years old. (Our avg is closer to 40+) 2. Don't be a douchebag. 3. Don't be a thin-skinned crybaby 4. Have a mic and get involved. 5. 600+ power level That's it. Message or comment and I'll get you an invite. All newcomers enter ranked as "beginners" after a month you either get promoted to "member" or kicked for not participating.

Publicando en idioma:

• Hello guardians, We are Don't Revive Me and we are looking for active adult players on ps4. We are a clan that is focused on getting all of our members involved in the endgame and into raiding. So yes we are a pve focused clan, we are focused on raiding. Our members are primarily dads but that doesn't stop us from putting in the hrs to grind out the gear we are looking for and to help all of our clan members. We understand that from time to time in the middle of a raid you may need to take 5 to help out with the family. We are not focused on our members skill as we can teach that but rather the quality of the person. No raid experience, no problem. We will teach you and give you all the time you need to learn. What ever your goal in this game is we are here to help you. As a clan our goal is to make every player better and to turn everyone into a raider. But most importantly we are looking for friends. We do ask that our members try to keep involved with us in discord and in game. We are looking for players that will be with us week to week, month to month. Not just when new content drops. Our members are located from coast to coast in Canada and the USA. If this sounds like the place for you shoot me a PM and I can answer any questions you may have. Cheers!! Leave your revive token at the door!!

Publicando en idioma:

• The Nyx is a  US based ps4 clan looking for active members. 18+ only D2 only All light levels and skills are welcome. We are not try-hards but we are active We run pve, pvp, raids and crucible This is a Male and female clan so being respectful is a must Mic is required for clan activities. We all have families.  Please expect background noises. Please no ragers There is a 14 day purge for inactivity. If you need to be away longer please message a admin in discord and let them know. We do not need to know why, just how long you will be gone. Discord is mandatory. That's where the clan communicates. You will be required to register.  The link is in the d2 clan chat. **You will have 48hr to join discord and register or you will be removed.** If you do not have the companion app I will send the link in a message for you. Please come and join and help the clan grow! https://raid.report/ https://chrisfried.github.io/secret-scrublandeux/guardian/2/4611686018453641427 https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=3438156[/quote]

Publicando en idioma:

• Seventh_Circle PC NA 16+ Hi! I’m Nick. I created the clan Seventh_Circle and have been looking for members! Everyone is welcome as long as you are relatively active! Please consider giving us a look. https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2/Chat?groupId=2782649

Publicando en idioma:

• [b][u]About Us[/u][/b] We are Winter's Wrath, a clan that strives to provide a fun and rewarding experience in playing Destiny 2. Destiny is best played with fellow gamers that respect, communicate, and help one another, this is the foundation of our clan. When players are respectful, helpful, and have common goals, great things can be achieved. Whether that goal is to beat a new raid or dominate the Crucible, we can do it. We are recruiting all Guardians! There are no age or skill restrictions, we welcome all guardians. In our clan community, you will meet similar Guardians willing to help you in your quest to become legendary. Meeting Guardians, forming friendships, and great experiences is what we want for our members. We also have plenty of chat rooms for all sorts of Destiny-related content and non-Destiny related content. [b][u]Features Included![/u][/b] - Scheduled fireteams - PC channels for games - Roles for all players that wish to help [quote] [b]How to Join:[/b] 1)[b][u]Add me on discord [armory](iceyskyx#5020)[/armory] and add my battlenet[/b][/u] [armory](iceyskyx#1184)[/armory] 2) Message me or the admins, so we can get your battlenet info 3) Join the Discord https://discord.gg/sGQaCX9 4) Link to join the clan! https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2/Index?groupId=3703947 [/quote]

Publicando en idioma:

• Thou.Shalt.Kill (SIN) is looking for active members to join our family after the monthly inactive purge we look for more members thus keeping an active list of members. We are friendly, helpful, non-toxic, chill and fun. We communicate through discord which is required for best overall clan experience. Check out our #Destiny2 clan! https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=2975911 read over our commandments, if you agree then simply apply to join. You will hear from myself or one of my friendly admins in private message on the bungie app. Don’t be afraid to reach out, we may be the clan you’re looking for. Game on my dudes -missXeve p.s many members will also be playing anthem

Publicando en idioma:

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon