JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Foros

publicado originalmente en: Valor Rank Reset w/ different Characters
1/4/2019 3:49:27 AM
[quote]...am I not allowed to rank up with him and then retrieve the prizes of the quest with other characters?[/quote] Correct. Valor and Glory are account-wide whereas bounties and quests and hence their rewards are character-specific.
English

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• [quote][quote]...am I not allowed to rank up with him and then retrieve the prizes of the quest with other characters?[/quote] Correct. Valor and Glory are account-wide whereas bounties and quests and hence their rewards are character-specific.[/quote] I just reached the 2000 pts with hunter but reseted with the Titan. This shouldn't be enough to finished the Redrix Quest in the Titan inventory?

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• I should clarify a little bit: - You can reset with any character, it should count for all characters - You can't, obviously, pick up rewards of one character on another - Upon rank reset, Bounty/Quest progress should be reflected on any character that has one on them

Publicando en idioma:

• You should be able to get credit towards the quest, as long as you continue playing with the titan.

Publicando en idioma:

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon