JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Foros

publicado originalmente en: Cayde
12/31/2018 5:54:42 PM
I would love to have Cayde back, but I just don't see any way that they could do it without basically destroying the lore of the game. Like if they can bring Cayde back, then why can't we bring back the hundreds of guardians who died during the Red War? Like maybe if Cayde was brought back as a new exo that could be cool. But I really just can't think of any way he could be brought back that wouldn't destroy the lore.
English

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• There is the theory that the baby that was teased by a Ghost in the Ghost Stories Lore Book is actually Shin Malphur. This technically makes Shin Malphur the Guardian of 2 Ghosts, not to mention that his second Ghost has a Guardian before him. There is also the fact that during the Red War, Cayde went to Variks in hopes of finding a second Ghost (since Fallen love collecting Ghosts) with some Light left over to get some of his abilities back. So it isn’t too random or impossible to say that a new Ghost can resurrect a deceased Guardian whose former Ghost left or was destroyed.

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon