JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#feedback

12/13/2018 4:58:33 PM

Gambit Infamy Points

So i did reach legendary rank aka 12k or more in gambit. After that i lost couple games and won some to only notice you dont get infamy points anymore if you lose, only from winning you receive like 150+ about ? Why is this a thing ?! You can not enjoy the game mode when your constantly thinking "i gotta win, i gotta win, other wise this match was waste of time". This gotta change, its zero progress what so ever if you dont win. Grinding the points is already a decent grind. One fix could be decreasing how much points you get but not getting any points is not acceptable. Sorry for english if it's not proper, hopefully point was taken and this gets more attention !

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• Editado por AlexFi1978: 12/13/2018 5:08:47 PM
    Because grind is good - even if artificial and just to slow you down [\sarc] At least bounty points have been double. And actually if you pay attention on next infamy reset the amount for a loss decreases as you increase in rank - hence why progression in general slows as you get higher especially solo.

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon