JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Foros

publicado originalmente en: Competitive Suspension
10/7/2018 11:16:20 PM
the codes are all networking error codes. Destiny's p2p system is very sensitive, what steps have you taken to troubleshoot it?
English

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• I'm currently running on a Wireless network(I know, I hate it too) so I have experienced issues a few year ago. However, I currently run an open NAT, running a constant 300mb/s over 5g, and I have a seperate modem / router, with the modem in the bridged mode. Since owning destiny on PC for nearly a year, this is the first time that I have experienced error codes like this. I've seen them plenty on console, but before Forsaken, it was non-existent. I'm working on getting a wired connection run to my desktop, but that probably won't happen for a few more weeks. I'm also running a Netgear A6210 wireless card from my desktop to connect to the WiFi.

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• if you look in your first post, all of the errors you listed are links, they will give a brief explanation and troubleshooting tips.

Publicando en idioma:

• I've looked through it before, and what it boils down to is get a wired internet connection. I agree that it would be very beneficial to have, but I can only get someone out here in a few weeks. But what I am really curious about is why exactly am I having so many issues with just this game as of late. Before Forsaken there was never an issue. Is it a result of the increased player base? Bad matchmaking? P2P connections just being rough in general?

Publicando en idioma:

• probably a little bit of all of those. It could also be some changes in your ISP. 1 faulty bit or bit going bad can degrade the signal enough for D2 to have issues but others not pick up on it yet.

Publicando en idioma:

• I decided to go out and buy a 150ft Cat5e cable and just ran it from my tower to my router. Zero problems. I suspect that it was purely due to the Netgear A6210 that I was using. I found it a bit suspicious that my issues began right after the "included support" ran out for it. They demanded 100 dollars to fix the software issues when the actual hardware costed half of that......lol. Thanks again for the help!

Publicando en idioma:

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon