JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Foros

publicado originalmente en: Let the revolution begin!
3/26/2018 5:00:22 AM
[quote]In a year or two, perhaps less, these two will be forgotten. Their movement mocked for its [b]seemingly unrealistic attempt to prevent the inevitable[/b].[/quote] The inevitable fact that you people are going to continue to kill each other enmass and deny guns are the problem. Surely worth mocking
English

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• Sure, the genocidal alien wants to take our weapons.

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• first, we don't kill each other in masse. second, I wonder where all of the guns in chicago and cali came from? maybe, the black market. or over the border from mexico? Guns are also banned in plenty of other places have banned guns, notably most are virtual war zones, don't believe me. Look to eastern Europe. The problem is not guns, removing guns will not stop the death and destruction we see on the news, people found ways to kill other people before guns, and in places where guns are not availiable they use bombs, trucks, chemical agents, knives and any other potential weapon. There are 323,000,000 people in the USA, in 2015 there were 8,124 firearm [b]homicides[/b] here which means that you have a .000025 chance of being murdered by a firearm further more, despite what people would have you believe only [b]1%[/b] [b]of all of the firearm related murders in the us between 1980 and 2008[/b][b]. where from mass shootings[/b] Also, if you listen to the media. (In December 2015, The Washington Post reported that there had been 355 mass shootings) , the problem is with there gage. in order for it to be a mass shooting, by the medias definition [b]four people must be injured or killed, including the shooter.[/b] If you discard the cases in which no one died, the number goes down by 42%, if you remove instances with one death, the number goes down by and additional 29% of the original number so only 29% (102) of the original number (355) where shootings with more than one death. Gun violence i america is nowhere as horrid as the media would have you believe.

Publicando en idioma:

• At least we dont have to ban plastic knives like the UK

Publicando en idioma:

• Another misguided argument.

Publicando en idioma:

• Still mad about the nation-wide butterknife ban?

Publicando en idioma:

• I see you like to make assumptions. Another way you're avoiding taking responsibility for a situation you've brought on yourselves. Deflect, deflect, deflect... Classic tactics.

Publicando en idioma:

• Yes, because having guns is what causes people to kill others. 10/10 logic, would do again.

Publicando en idioma:

• Same tired old brainwashed argument... That's the mentality that brought your country to the situation it finds itself in today.

Publicando en idioma:

• No, years of the corruption of American culture has brought the country to were it is today.

Publicando en idioma:

• Another excuse to hang on to an archaic line of documentation. Your forefathers who wrote that would be devastated to see what has become of their good intentions. Fear and greed have been instilled through the NRA... You think you need guns... You don't [b]need[/b] guns, you [b]want[/b] them.

Publicando en idioma:

• [quote]Another excuse to hang on to an archaic line of documentation.[/quote] What are you on about? [quote]Your forefathers who wrote that would be devastated to see what has become of their good intentions.[/quote] You do realize the founding fathers wrote the second amendment to apply to all citizens, right? They even explicitly said so. [quote]Fear[/quote] The only one fearful of anything here is you. [quote]and greed[/quote] You’re the only one trying to [i]take[/i] something solely so you can quench your paranoia. [quote]have been instilled through the NRA...[/quote] “But muh NRA hurr durr”. I’m not even a member of the NRA, and I haven’t listened to a damn thing they have said until this recent push to implement ‘common sense’ gun laws. [quote]You think you need guns... You don't [b]need[/b] guns, you [b]want[/b] them.[/quote] I never said I needed them. I do, however, want them, and you should too.

Publicando en idioma:

• [quote][quote]Another excuse to hang on to an archaic line of documentation.[/quote] What are you on about? [b]- The 2nd amendment[/b] [quote]Your forefathers who wrote that would be devastated to see what has become of their good intentions.[/quote] You do realize the founding fathers wrote the second amendment to apply to all citizens, right? They even explicitly said so. [b]- Again... Another excuse to hang on to an archaic line of documentation.[/b] [quote]Fear[/quote] The only one fearful of anything here is you. [b]- I don't fear anything about gun reform... America does.[/b] [quote]and greed[/quote] You’re the only one trying to [i]take[/i] something solely so you can quench your paranoia. [b]- Ha! What possible benefit do I gain from America waking up and letting go of weapons [u]THAT ARE DESIGNED TO KILL PEOPLE?[/u][/b] [quote]have been instilled through the NRA...[/quote] “But muh NRA hurr durr”. I’m not even a member of the NRA, and I haven’t listened to a damn thing they have said until this recent push to implement ‘common sense’ gun laws. [b]- But you do realize the power they hold over your ENTIRE country don't you? Stop making excuses.[/b] [quote]You think you need guns... You don't [b]need[/b] guns, you [b]want[/b] them.[/quote] I never said I needed them. I do, however, want them, and you should too. [b]- And that right there folks is the problem.[/b][/quote] No... I don't want guns. Guns are weapons of destruction. You're literally defending instruments designed specifically for killing. I'm done. Enjoy your twisted ideology.

Publicando en idioma:

• [quote][b]- The 2nd amendment[/b][/quote] The second amendment may be old, but it certainly isn’t archaic. [quote][b]- Again... Another excuse to hang on to an archaic line of documentation.[/b][/quote] Dude, everything you have said so far has been false or based on opinions. In the gun debate, it would be good to use some facts once and a while. [quote][b]- I don't fear anything about gun reform... America does.[/b][/quote] You certainly are afraid of guns, though. Also, I’m fine with [i]good[/i] gun reform, but most of what people are suggesting is idiotic. [quote][b]- Ha! What possible benefit do I gain from America waking up and letting go of weapons [u]THAT ARE DESIGNED TO KILL PEOPLE?[/u][/b][/quote] I’m not sure, but you seem pretty hellbent on doing so. [quote][b]- But you do realize the power they hold over your ENTIRE country don't you? Stop making excuses.[/b][/quote] What power? [quote][b]- And that right there folks is the problem.[/b] No... I don't want guns.[/quote] Have fun during a home invasion then. [quote]Guns are weapons of destruction. You're literally defending instruments designed specifically for killing.[/quote] That’s a rather [b][i][u]archaic[/u][/i][/b] worldview, isn’t it? Guns are used for many different things nowadays, including dozens of sports. [quote]I'm done.[/quote] Good, it is very beneficial to stop doing something you aren’t good at. [quote]Enjoy your twisted ideology.[/quote] Enjoy your fact deprived, opinion driven drivel.

Publicando en idioma:

• Don't you love how other countries don't want us armed??

Publicando en idioma:

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon