JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Foros

publicado originalmente en: Bring special ammo back!
3/28/2017 10:44:48 AM
Hmmm lets see here: CrazyKotta PvP... [url=http://destinytracker.com/destiny/crucible/ps/crazykotta]Weapon Type: Shotgun Kills: 7,753 [b]% of Kills: 21%[/b] Precision: 8.23%[/url] LOL yeah sorry your crutch got taken away, but I can't take a single biased word of yours seriously.
English

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• What about gamers like me, who main their primaries (or did)? My primary was my bread and butter gun, and my special was the weapon I pulled out when the enemy was up to close or out too far for it to work. This change hurt us almost as much as it did special maining players.

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• What's your excuse for me? This change is utterly stupid. It's actually near impossible to use any special weapon beside sidearms and Ice Breaker in Elim/Trials, and though it's [i]possible[/i] to use other guns in other game modes, you're still doing yourself a major disservice trying to do so. That isn't balance. Special weapons have a place in this game, but they've almost been eradicated entirely. Furthermore, most primary weapons need a complement. Last Word pairs best with sniper, Scouts and Pulses pair best with shotguns or sidearms, etc. Now, with none of these special weapons available on even a semi-consistent basis, you're forcing your primary to become a do-it-all gun when primaries are garbage now and incapable of performing in such a role. Now, if I'm running Palindrome/Longbow on a map like Widow's Court, I'm screwed if I die, and I'll have to hide in the church or the tower building until special spawns because my primary is incapable of dueling just about anything on a map that wide-open. So I'm forced to keep myself to the few somewhat close-quartered places on the map, and [b]I have to wait for people to come to me[/b]. That's a death warrant especially in Rumble. Once again, that's not balance.

Publicando en idioma:

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon